What a year: Thanks Indianamat at Forum Hall of Famers

GenHeavyHandz

A year ago today I had a heart attack. At first people thought I was trolling.  Then I got an outpouring of support and well-wishing. I appreciate it.  Update:  I’ve lost 50 lbs in a year.  My diabetes is under control.  My blood pressure is normal.  My heart is stronger.  I’ve been cleared to wrestle in practice.   Thanks FC Fighter and Caleb Spires.  BigBaller B and FW1996.  Without that thread I don’t know if I would’ve made it.  The wrestling community is irreplaceable and magnanimous!  Much love and light to everyone.  I don’t if y’all can tell but I’m a new man.  

2 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Appreciate it.  Is Seymour in Jennings County?

Now there is no need to insult me like that.  :)   They tend to be our schools wrestling rival, since we are the only schools in either county to have a wrestling program.  Seymour is in Jackson, next county to the left.  

1 minute ago, MattM said:

Now there is no need to insult me like that.  :)   They tend to be our schools wrestling rival, since we are the only schools in either county to have a wrestling program.  Seymour is in Jackson, next county to the left.  

The Reason I asked is because my buddy Ben Bohall wrestled for Jennings County but he took me to visit his family in Seymour.  We went to the Pink House. We also hit a 🦌 and it just flipped over the car and walked away.

8 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

The Reason I asked is because my buddy Ben Bohall wrestled for Jennings County but he took me to visit his family in Seymour.  We went to the Pink House. We also hit a 🦌 and it just flipped over the car and walked away.

Haha. Sounds like a typical adventure for those parts.  I actually know Ben from ages ago.  I haven’t seen him much in the last several decades, and I don’t keep up on social media with anyone, but nice to hear the name.  

25 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

How dare you leave “The Great One” “The Notorious One” “The Peoples Champ” “#TheCounty Own” out of this HOF conversation . wwe punked GIF 

Glad your back rolling around Champ ! 

You are definitely first ballot.  I’m loving our 133 over at da Hoosiers.  Looking good.  Senior year could have a good wrestling partner from Da Region.  

8 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

You are definitely first ballot.  I’m loving our 133 over at da Hoosiers.  Looking good.  Senior year could have a good wrestling partner from Da Region.  

Lets not jump to conclusions bro, That Region wrestler has a bright future wherever he goes to wrestle . In the mean time those 133 in Bloomington will continue to get better year by year . Technically those 133 will be Red Shirt Sophomores if he decides to stay in State . 

Edited by TeamGarcia

5 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Lets not jump to conclusions bro, That Region wrestler has a bright future wherever he goes to wrestle . In the mean time those 133 in Bloomington will continue to get better year by year . Technically those 133 will be Red Shirt Sophomores if he decides to stay in State . 

I’m speaking it into existence.  If he goes to Iowa: I won’t cry.  If he signs with OSU.  I will.  Purdue?  I’ll have to except it.  IU????? I will immediately ascend into heaven like Elijah so I can watch the matches from a higher stand point.  I want to be high fiving Jesus and Mohammed when he does a snap down.  If we as a team win a trophy????? Bury me that day because I’ve been waiting almost as long as I waited for da Cubs.   Not meaning to jump to conclusions but as a fan of da  Hoosiers.....I have to put it out there.

Glad you're doing better Big guy.. Enough with the mushy stuff, JACK TAYLOR FTW🤣 but for real, glad you're getting bk in the room and doing far better.. The whole situation was something you couldn't even make up.. Just glad your ok and I don't have that on my Conscience of you having a worse outcome.. that thread will be top 5 greatest threads For decades to come.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.