Live feeds for state

Cosgrove

Sooooo yeah I HATE track and I know I am not the only one I much rather watch someone's live feed from their phone and have their own commentary than track. I wish RSN would just do it. Mike run the thing and get track out of there please 

7 hours ago, Cosgrove said:

Sooooo yeah I HATE track and I know I am not the only one I much rather watch someone's live feed from their phone and have their own commentary than track. I wish RSN would just do it. Mike run the thing and get track out of there please 

I know , I cringe thinking about dealing with Track video another weekend . 

13 hours ago, Cosgrove said:

I think RSN is doing some round by round recaps 

2 hours ago, ontherise219 said:

I wonder if you could have crews sit at the table and give commentary - the mic picks everything up anyway.  At ihpo I was cracking up as some kids were loose with their language not realizing it. Haha 

Edited by Bigyusm

5 hours ago, ontherise219 said:

Should be live with you guys. IHSAA should have given you guys the right to it and not this carp trackwrestling. I'd much rather pay you guys I think I owe you a few anyways for my fantasy football league 

From the prior years I wasn’t able to attend state in person the video feeds were pretty good.  And they do have people on the mic for each mat.  Over the years that have got a little better at doing less play-by-play and instead providing additional background information (hopefully they take advantage of some of the material from this site).  I wouldn’t call them seasoned professional announcers but it’s definitely better than listening to the table help. If you have more than one screen up at a time just figure out who you can deal with listening to and mute the others.  

Edited by MattM

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.