best warm up song?

tyquhp13

My personal favorite: Body Movin' by the Beastie Boys (not for getting aggressive out of your mind hyped, but keeps you loose and "flowy")

Pantera was when you need get your angry-energy up to a level that was borderline homicidal. 

Some of the youngsters this year seemed to favor Headlocc by some dude named Yella Beezy (yes, I had to look that up).

I will now return to being old and complaining about the snow.

2 hours ago, Matt Time said:

My personal favorite: Body Movin' by the Beastie Boys (not for getting aggressive out of your mind hyped, but keeps you loose and "flowy")

Pantera was when you need get your angry-energy up to a level that was borderline homicidal. 

Some of the youngsters this year seemed to favor Headlocc by some dude named Yella Beezy (yes, I had to look that up).

I will now return to being old and complaining about the snow.

Body moving is the official practice warm up song for Club Madison. 

Showing my age a bit, but a mix tape of Rocky I-IV soundtrack. Still to this day when I hear one of those songs I start "getting ready".  Its Pavlovian I guess...probably looks weird to see a mid 40 year old man bouncing around Lowes hitting blast doubles on unsuspecting customers. haha 

9 minutes ago, PreparetoWin said:

Showing my age a bit, but a mix tape of Rocky I-IV soundtrack. Still to this day when I hear one of those songs I start "getting ready".  Its Pavlovian I guess...probably looks weird to see a mid 40 year old man bouncing around Lowes hitting blast doubles on unsuspecting customers. haha 

Hearts on fire... strong desire...rages deep within...

On 2/16/2021 at 8:57 PM, TripleB said:

Metallica - One

Rage - Bulls on Parade

Dre and Cube - Natural Born Killaz

that was my 3 waaaaaaay back in the day. 

Nothing like listening to the Bulls on Parade remix courtesy of the Sony Diskman anti-skip setting which wasn’t so anti-skip if you were bouncing around too much.  Followed by a teammate coming by, getting caught on your headphone cord, and pulling it out of the jack.  

These kids today with their fancy Bluetooth linked headphones and digital music files just don’t know.  

1 hour ago, PreparetoWin said:

You also dug the Madonna side of the Vision Quest cassette!

Edited by TripleB

10 minutes ago, Alex White said:

Stranglehold - Ted Nugent

I remember in the early days of the internet ( at least my early days) there was a video of a wrestler winning matches at high school nationals with an inside trip to that song as a mash up,

On 2/16/2021 at 8:57 PM, TripleB said:

Metallica - One

Rage - Bulls on Parade

Dre and Cube - Natural Born Killaz

that was my 3 waaaaaaay back in the day. 

Yes, the correct answer to this question is ONE! Used to listen to that song on repeat on max volume. Still makes the hairs on my arm stand straight up if hear that opening guitar riff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.