best warm up song?

tyquhp13

2 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Gives me goosebumps thinking about it.. Heard it every year I went (in the audience)

Other than warming up my practice partner one year I only got the spectator feeling too.  But also gotta point out the organ added some unique flavor to the face-offs too.   

Just now, ontherise219 said:

On the RSN broadcast Luis Acuna and I agreed when you hear the National Anthem you start bouncing and know it’s time to go! 

Haha.  On instinct I still get the feeling to this day that I should start tapping my feet back and forth on the floor any time I hear National Anthem. 

Just now, ontherise219 said:

I bet if you look around the crowd you see a lot of people swaying 🇺🇸 

That’s got to be one of those “how do you know thats a wrestler” identifiers, right after #1 the guy has cauliflower ear.   

Just now, M109R said:

First time I heard it was at a AAU tourney at Delta High School . They were playing it loud during warmups . I love it to this day Lol . 

That's back when Delta was the big dog in the state! They're building something special there now and their youth program is Superb..I wish I would've Wrestled in the 8Os-90s the music was far better all around🤣

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.