Potential 4 over 1's

purdue02

Every year there are a few 4's who beat a 1 Friday night.  Here are some potential ones for me:

106 - Krueger (CE) over Jackson (LP) - I know Jackson is on fire but Krueger has wrestled him tough in the past.

113 - Courtney (CG) over Leavell (WC) - Again Leavell has wrestled great all season but Courtney is very good and has beat him in middle school.

113 - Cottey (PM) over Egli (EMD) - does this count?

138 - Brown (PH) over Arthur (OH) - Arthur looked great at SS but this is Brown's 3rd shot to place.

170 - Dale (PM) over Kreager (FWS) - Kreager wrestled great at SS against a good field.  Prior to SS, I would have picked Dale.

195 - Eason (FC) over Khaoucha (NR) - EV was much tougher that FW at 195.  I could see Eason taking this.

220 - Viel (EC) over Clifford (CC) - New Castle was by far the deepest 220 SS.  Tough draw for FW who I think goes 0-4 at 220 on Friday Night.

285 - Donati (PE) over Shafer (CO) - Shafer looked great at SS but Donati comes from a rich program in Penn.  Not saying it happens but saying I wouldn't be surpised.

Again, notice this is "Potential 4 over 1's" not "Predictions of 4 over 1's".  What do y'all think?  Who else is on upset alert?

Edited by purdue02

2 hours ago, purdue02 said:

Every year there are a few 4's who beat a 1 Friday night.  Here are some potential ones for me:

106 - Krueger (CE) over Jackson (LP) - I know Jackson is on fire but Krueger has wrestled him tough in the past.

113 - Courtney (CG) over Leavell (WC) - Again Leavell has wrestled great all season but Courtney is very good and has beat him in middle school.

138 - Brown (PH) over Arthur (OH) - Arthur looked great at SS but this is Brown's 3rd shot to place.

170 - Dale (PM) over Kreager (FWS) - Kreager wrestled great at SS against a good field.  Prior to SS, I would have picked Dale.

195 - Eason (FC) over Khaoucha (NR) - EV was much tougher that FW at 195.  I could see Eason taking this.

220 - Viel (EC) over Clifford (CC) - New Castle was by far the deepest 220 SS.  Tough draw for FW who I think goes 0-4 at 220 on Friday Night.

285 - Donati (PO) over Shafer (CO) - Shafer looked great at SS but Donati comes from a rich program in Portage.  Not saying it happens but saying I wouldn't be surpised.

Again, notice this is "Potential 4 over 1's" not "Predictions of 4 over 1's".  What do y'all think?  Who else is on upset alert?

Donati is Penn not Portage 

7 hours ago, dbo said:

If Shafer wrestles like the kid I seen at the NC Semi State.... he’s your state champ. He’s a specimen. And no he’s not from my sons school

He's been on a mission! He was 220 vs my guy last season and was huge then I seen him in football and about fainted.. Imagine him running the 🏈 at you! 

15 hours ago, purdue02 said:

285 - Donati (PE) over Shafer (CO) - Shafer looked great at SS but Donati comes from a rich program in Penn.  Not saying it happens but saying I wouldn't be surpised.

I’ll take the over at 220 for 100 bananas.   You have no proof besides your opinion that 220 is weak over here.  I got Clifford da Big Red Dog.

5 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

If I'm not mistaken he's pinned everybody all season including through semi state.

I heard someone say that at NC. I’m not sure. I walked by him up there, and the kid has got to be 6’5” 6’6” ish, 250 lbs or so, all muscle. He just doesn’t look like a normal heavyweight. 

2 hours ago, dbo said:

I heard someone say that at NC. I’m not sure. I walked by him up there, and the kid has got to be 6’5” 6’6” ish, 250 lbs or so, all muscle. He just doesn’t look like a normal heavyweight. 

Yes he's a monster.. He's got the tools to win it, but getting past Friday night then Erb will tell us all we need to know.. I like Erb to make the finals if he beats Shafer IMHO but he's got a tall test in front of him figuratively and literally! 

7 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I’ll take the over at 220 for 100 bananas.   You have no proof besides your opinion that 220 is weak over here.  I got Clifford da Big Red Dog.

He didn't say it was weak, he just said They got a tough draw all the way around..Viel is really tough but I haven't seen Clifford so I can't make an honest assessment..I know Viel is a full 220 that's got technical prowess... NCSS was the deepest without a question.. This is why they Wrestle the matches and not go simply off opinions, best of luck to y'all.

3 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Yes he's a monster.. He's got the tools to win it, but getting past Friday night then Erb will tell us all we need to know.. I like Erb to make the finals if he beats Shafer IMHO but he's got a tall test in front of him figuratively and literally! 

Just talked to a buddy from Franklin County, and he confirmed that Shafer is yet to see the second period this season. All first period pins. Just FYI. 

4 hours ago, dbo said:

Just talked to a buddy from Franklin County, and he confirmed that Shafer is yet to see the second period this season. All first period pins. Just FYI. 

My lawd, that's gotta be at rare..I know Allred went past 2 only once and pinned all his opponents through the state finals..In think we'll shafer will def see the second this weekend, hopefully he'll be ready if so and is Superb shape!

56 minutes ago, bakecw001 said:

You are about to owe 2 people 100 bananas lol

Go find some kids to play with/ mind ya bizness and stay in your lane. Today ain’t the day.  I’d advise you to just enjoy the matches and banter and try to add something instead of trying to poke me on my anniversary.  Dude If you want to shake my hand or something just let me know otherwise please do not comment to me because I already don’t like you flat out and I don’t know you.  So again no need to respond just go somewhere else with your energy.  You really don’t want me to focus on you.

9 hours ago, SWINfan said:

I'd take that bet if you're giving me the field

8 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

GIVE ME THAT ! 

wwe punked GIF

I’ll up your bet to 30k 🍌 

Who wants this action 30k 🍌 on Jones winning 285 Title 

Woah guys I was just talking about Erb and Shafer Saturday morning🤣I’ll bite tho, I don’t quite have them cartel bananas yet but I’ll put 2k down on Erb against the field against both of you!

3 minutes ago, bigballerb said:

Woah guys I was just talking about Erb and Shafer Saturday morning🤣I’ll bite tho, I don’t quite have them cartel bananas yet but I’ll put 2k down on Erb against the field against both of you!

You have 50k 🍌 

10k 🍌 I have the Field Godfather GIF by memecandy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.