Really Good Wrestlers from Smaller Schools

Wadewilson

Adams Central is a small school (1A) that has had a bunch of qualifiers and placers.  This year is our 23rd year in a row with a representative at the state finals. Also 41 out of the last 42 years a kid has qualified. Most of the kids are multi sport athletes as well. 2 of our 3 qualifiers this year were 1st team Junior All State in Football this season. 

4 hours ago, Wadewilson said:

Some examples are Michael Duckworth and Cody Phillips from Union County. What are other smaller schools with some good wrestlers?

Barnhizer and myself had multiple wars back in the day as well.. He was a stud.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

11 minutes ago, LionsFan said:

Union County also had Casey Caldwell, Joey Gibbs, Chris Barnhizer, and Rocky Moore. Winchester had a guy by the name of Adam Chalfant.

Turkey run had Pribble..Doah had Allred, gettinger and Gonzalez at Connersville.. Josh pope was a SQ at Blue River..

Crawford County- Donnie Feeler 

450 students 

Donnie the 1st State Qualifier from this school as announced at Jasper SS and I think he’s going to give #1 ranked Bailey fits Friday night. Would not surprise me if he wins and becomes their 1st State Placer as well . 

9 hours ago, md66 said:

Mater Dei  has 7.

Ahhhh yes, but they never count MD because we "recruit". And we're not a real small school because All of the kids that go there are from rich families that decided to go to MD and play sports.

5 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Crawford County- Donnie Feeler 

450 students 

Donnie the 1st State Qualifier from this school as announced at Jasper SS and I think he’s going to give #1 ranked Bailey fits Friday night. Would not surprise me if he wins and becomes their 1st State Placer as well . 

I believe they are 1-1 in the last year or so; should be a good one.

Edited by gsmith58

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.