PEOPLE ARE STEALING TICKETS

KoontzDaddy

15 hours ago, Ahawkeye said:

Serious question here, is it too late to void ALL tickets sold and refund ALL money and start from scratch with a more robust security plan?

I would hope so for these parents! I couldn't imagine not being able to see my kids compete at the highest level after driving them to numerous events and practices throughout the years.

I hope a positive could come from this in the future of reserved seating for parents close to the mats. Maybe have some that could be used near or on the floor. Maybe slow down the tournament and wait for each match in each of the weight classes to finish before moving to the next. Thus you don't miss a lot of the action for other fans as well.

Edited by casualwrestlingfan

Would be a hassle but void all tickets. Contact each school and have them make a list of names if parents/family (4). Give said list to bankers life and have them generate the blocks of seats. Then said parents/family arrive at will call, give names, and then the let the knock out, drag out battle of the general public getting tickets begin! Also, those who were involved in ticket gate are banned! Fo life. Lol

21 minutes ago, busstogate said:

The thieves will be lucky if they avoid felony charges, perhaps federal if they consider Ticketmaster part of interstate commerce.  Why be so stupid and risk jail for some sports tickets?

Honestly, this seems a bit extreme.  Shaming (publicly posting their name) and losing the money they charged would be fine by me.  I am guessing that a lot of these may be misguided teenage teammates that are using mom and dad's credit card.  I can't see that developing into any jail time for someone

16 minutes ago, base said:

Honestly, this seems a bit extreme.  Shaming (publicly posting their name) and losing the money they charged would be fine by me.  I am guessing that a lot of these may be misguided teenage teammates that are using mom and dad's credit card.  I can't see that developing into any jail time for someone

I think a lot of it was someone on the wrestling team who “cracked the code” and then decided to pass along the info to other wrestlers who in turn passed it along to other friends, family, and school fans, as well. Depending on how obvious or not the codes were (I do not know details on this) some of the 3rd and 4th level people, not privy to the IHSAA plans, may not have even know this as an exclusive deal for a specific family.  They just went along with what someone else told them to type in in order to get what they assumed were just early access tickets do they could watch their teams wrestlers at state.  Due to that I’d say the biggest thing is to find the main sources that started the spread of this problem, since they had to clearly know what they were doing.  Then making it known to they and their school understand the severity of the issue that has been caused by their actions. 

Edited by MattM

13 hours ago, busstogate said:

The thieves will be lucky if they avoid felony charges, perhaps federal if they consider Ticketmaster part of interstate commerce.  Why be so stupid and risk jail for some sports tickets?

With thieves all logic is out the window! The fact that they went out of their way to rig pass codes, right there tells us that they didn't "accidently" get the wrong ones.. this crap right here will shine a light on the few of the bad apples that in other ways might be a cancer to the sport in man other manners!

I have no actual children in the sport  and coach and train kids out of love that I have for the sport that saved my life in many ways, so I never expect money or anything in the regards to Monetary value all I want is their best version of themselves, that our training can Create...

So I know how hard these kids work to get this far and the dedication it takes to become a wrestler, so when we have some fn Thieving Scrubs trying to take away from these kids and their family, I get more than upset.. If the kids aren't first in every aspect of the sport, then your heart isn't in the right place to begin with and need not to exude their slimey ways upon our sport! If they would stoop that low, imagine what else scumbag crap they do when nobody's looking! This sport is tough enough in every regard, and to advance to the state finals as it is, you don't need these busters out here thieving, thinking they're slick and can blatantly rob these kids! I could go on all day about this trash 🗑️ and how much I despise it. 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

10 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

With thieves all logic is out the window! The fact that went out of their way to rig pass codes, right there tells us that they didn't "accidently" get thewrong ones.. this crap right here will shine a light on the few of the bad apples that in other ways might be a cancer to the sport in man other manners!

I have no actual children in the sport  and coach and train kids out of love that I have for the sport that saved my life in many ways, so I never expect money or anything in the regards to Monetary value all I want is their best version of themselves we together can become...So I knew how hard these kids work to get this far and the dedication it takes to become a wrestler, so when we have some fn Thieving Scrubs trying to take away from these kids and their family, I get more than upset.. If the kids aren't first in every aspect of the sport, then your heart isn't in the right place to begin with and need not to exude their slimey ways upon our sport! If they would stoop that low, imagine what else scumbag crap they do when nobody's looking! This sport is tough enough in ever regard, and to advance to the state finals as it is, you don't need these busters out here Thieving thinking they're slick and can blatantly rob these kids! I could go on all day about this trash 🗑️ and how much I despise it. 

And this is why @TeamGarcia has appointed this man head of security for #TheCounty. 💪🏼💪🏼

This guy keeps our millions of bananas locked up like Fort Knox!! 

Edited by Mattyb

10 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

And this is why @TeamGarcia has appointed this man head of security for #TheCounty. 💪🏼💪🏼

Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF#TheCounty only hires the best to handle our investments. If your not with us, your against us. That’s not the place you wanna be with us. 

2 hours ago, Mattyb said:

In the similar words to 50¢

I'm the silver back vanilla Gorilla of this concrete jungle, One of the strongest around, you know how I get down, I watch gangster flicks and root for bad guy, then turn it off before it's ends because the bad guy dies And If you're looking for

🍌 s , I'm the one to look to, been saving these for years but they still look new🤣🤣 

4 minutes ago, Coach Brown said:

Every session is "SOLD OUT." I am wondering how the Friday session sales will since the sales open at 10:00pm on Friday. After attending camp last night my youngest wants to watch the "the big kids wrestle." Went to order for Friday night gone!!! 

Both Friday sessions went on sale yesterday at 10am. It took a few hours for them to sale out. But.. if you didn’t get them by 1ish.... it was too late. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.