PEOPLE ARE STEALING TICKETS

KoontzDaddy

2 hours ago, CED said:

Absolutely disgusting. I hope you can get it worked out. I'm generally against this, but in this case, I have no problem publically shaming any selfish asshat who does this. 

@KoontzDaddy needs to get a posse together with @FCFIGHTER170 and bust these idiots. Two dudes that you don’t want to mess with.nate dogg GIF

Edited by Mattyb

1 hour ago, Mattyb said:

@KoontzDaddy needs to get a posse together with @FCFIGHTER170 and bust these idiots. Two dudes that you don’t want to mess with. 

The homies come to me when it's time to disagree with enemies Pass me one them PB&Js and some Hennessy, where these Cowards at?  We'll clear the WHOLE PACK (in my ice cube voice) 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

2 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

tony montana GIF
Somebody taking advantage my Wrestling Family huh ? Your not going to like outcome of your actions. 

#TheCountyMafia 

Cue the Tony deranged delusional  Revenge montage going on inside Mr.Gartanas Head!

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

9 minutes ago, CED said:

Say hello to my little friend...🤣

11 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Cue the Tony deranged delusional  Revenge montage going on inside Mr.Gartanas Head!

al pacino drugs GIF 
Really pisses me off that people would step to this low, especially when a health crisis is going on and probably some Champs parents won’t be able to watch their kid wrestle . Really heartbreaking to me. I can only imagine what that rejected feeling when Ticketmaster says Denied, you can’t come . MAN ! ... if it was me . S*** ....Almost wanna go into Tony Montana rage towards these assholes . 

4 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

It shouldn't be too difficult when you have to supply credit card information which usually includes a NAME when purchasing tickets. It really is a matter of if TicketMaster/IHSAA really wants to investigate or they say too bad.

Not sure how much it will help, but I’ve reached out to both on Twitter and will also contact by phone and email. 
I don’t have a child in this battle but man I feel for the parents that may lose out on a special moment. 
Nothing worse than a thief!!!

2 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

The homies come to me when it's time to disagree with enemies Pass me one them PB&Js and some Hennessy, where these Cowards at?  We'll clear the WHOLE PACK (in my ice cube voice) 

I actually have stolen 90% of the tickets.... cuz the swamp is gonna rob the bank 🥱

47 minutes ago, Indiana_Wrestling said:

I actually have stolen 90% of the tickets.... cuz the swamp is gonna rob the bank 🥱

There's a lot of snow in the swamp as we speak, hopefully you can make the trek from The River that's blue.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

4 hours ago, Mattyb said:

@KoontzDaddy needs to get a posse together with @FCFIGHTER170 and bust these idiots. Two dudes that you don’t want to mess with.nate dogg GIF

I heard there was some ticket leakage that fell in your drain mister. There’s some whistlers in the chat be careful what you do with those extra codes I got my eyes on you 👀

8 hours ago, Indiana_Wrestling said:

I heard there was some ticket leakage that fell in your drain mister. There’s some whistlers in the chat be careful what you do with those extra codes I got my eyes on you 👀

Lay off the drunk posting kiddo.

Smh

Edited by Mattyb

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.