PEOPLE ARE STEALING TICKETS

KoontzDaddy

PEOPLE ARE STEALING KIDS' CODES!!!

So we have parents not getting tickets because the codes are being stolen. The codes are not very unique and easily cracked. If you purchased tickets for another kid, you are a horrible person and don't deserve to be a part of this great sport. 

3 minutes ago, hummels said:

Do we know this is actually happening?

Hope they can track them down!!

It shouldn't be too difficult when you have to supply credit card information which usually includes a NAME when purchasing tickets. It really is a matter of if TicketMaster/IHSAA really wants to investigate or they say too bad.

Could agree more @KoontzDaddy! I am one of those parents that can’t purchase tickets to watch my kid wrestle. It’s totally ridiculous and still can’t get an answer from anyone with authority on how to try to proceed... beyond frustrated and disappointed that people would do this...

This is ridiculous, but couldn't they have sent an allotment for each wrestler to the individual schools. Parents/guardians (4 tix of wrestler) would have one style of physical tickets or something and everyone else would have a different type of ticket. 

10 minutes ago, CasualObserver said:

Could agree more @KoontzDaddy! I am one of those parents that can’t purchase tickets to watch my kid wrestle. It’s totally ridiculous and still can’t get an answer from anyone with authority on how to try to proceed... beyond frustrated and disappointed that people would do this...

Absolutely disgusting. I hope you can get it worked out. I'm generally against this, but in this case, I have no problem publically shaming any selfish asshat who does this. 

2 hours ago, KoontzDaddy said:

PEOPLE ARE STEALING KIDS' CODES!!!

So we have parents not getting tickets because the codes are being stolen. The codes are not very unique and easily cracked. If you purchased tickets for another kid, you are a horrible person and don't deserve to be a part of this great sport. 

This is why we can't have nice things.

I'm not sure if this is possible, but it would be great to void those tickets and thank these low-lifes for their contribution to the IHSAA.  To take an opportunity away from a parent to watch their child compete at this great event is a crime.  

Edited by Hornet Coach

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.