Passcodes?

rookie78

Looked to me like each wrestler had a unique code. Was able to buy tickets for Friday, but presale window doesn’t pop up for Saturday.

Maybe parents won’t get priority for Saturday unless their kid makes it thru?

Anyone getting an error that you exceeded your number of tickets without buying any? I have a feeling other teams are hacking and stealing codes

Also my 2nd session wrestler was not able to buy 4 tickets together, 2 and 2 separately.  So odd

Edited by Blane Culp

1 hour ago, Blane Culp said:

Anyone having success using a school code for both sessions?  I have wrestlers in both sessions but only 1 code. It is not working

We received different codes for each session

29 minutes ago, formercollegekid said:

I have a code, but it won't let me buy more than 2. Now it's saying the code can't be used? How do I get the other 2 tickets?  

Same problem happened to me.  I had 4 tickets que’d up in my cart, then they disappeared, tried adding more tickets and it said I exceeded my limit, so I could only buy 2.  Went in later to buy 2 more and it looked like it was going to do the transaction and then said limit exceeded - transaction cancelled...😢

13 minutes ago, TrojanPinchyGuy said:

Same problem happened to me.  I had 4 tickets que’d up in my cart, then they disappeared, tried adding more tickets and it said I exceeded my limit, so I could only buy 2.  Went in later to buy 2 more and it looked like it was going to do the transaction and then said limit exceeded - transaction cancelled...😢

Keep trying i just got mine to work, had to buy them 2 and 2 from different ticketmaster accounts.

Also I'm not sitting with the other 2 I got lol but at least I'm in the door!

26 minutes ago, TrojanPinchyGuy said:

Each wrestler 4 tickets, but each school is only allowed 4 total, no matter the number of qualifiers is they way I understand it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.