152: Anderson over Koontz

160: Baumann over Major

170: Hall over Fuqua

182: Buchanan over Sollars

195: Pack over Carrington

220: Bates over Streck

285: Erb over Muncie

Few extra notes to add about a few weight classes:

106: I'd love to see a LaPorte guy win it all, he's got a tough road ahead though. Also #1 Bailey vs. #2 Dickey Saturday morning is rough, one of them is getting 5th.

113: #3 Ruble has what it takes to pull the upset here.

120: Same here, #2 Frazier can beat #1 Lemley and I think he does it under the lights.

132: This weight class is wild, but #4 Montgomery had a great semi-state and will probably make it under the lights, however, I think #1 Freeman will avenge his semi-state loss.

138: Watch out for #3 Boarman, he won't go down easy.

160: #2 Baumann and #1 Major haven't been challenged more than once each I believe, and this match will be one of the best matches in the entire tournament. Two dominant forces collide heads in this match, and I will predict the "upset" (if you can call it that.)

170: #2 Eastin and #3 Fuqua will battle Friday night, one will place, and possibly make it into the finals, and the other will end their high school career. Fuqua's showing at semi-state wasn't the best, but he is unpredictable enough to get my vote.

182: Mater Dei fans will be mad, but #1 Buchanan has been dominant this whole year until #3 Sollars humbled him. I think Buchanan won't let it be that easy next time.

195: Watch out for #7 Carrington, he could win it all this year.

220: Nationally ranked match in the semis with #9 at 195 Evan Bates and #19 at 220 Tristan Ruhlman, watch out for that one.

285: Leighton Jones.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.