Team race

Perry4life

1 minute ago, SWINfan said:

Hate that Alec Freeman couldn't pull it off and make it a trio of champions, but Sollars and Baumann have had State Champ written all over their efforts all season long.  Congrats to those two and all of the Wildcats on one helluva season!

True but man I really like Montgomery as well. Could’ve went down as one of the best to never win it. Stuck with it and now he’s in the books. 

5 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

True but man I really like Montgomery as well. Could’ve went down as one of the best to never win it. Stuck with it and now he’s in the books. 

I agree.  I kind of wanted to see Heath come back and win in the semifinal because I thought Freeman would do better with someone less familiar with him.  No disrespect to Heath, I just thought Freeman and Montgomery were familiar enough with each other it would limit scoring, and would give KM and edge.  Turned out to work out exactly that way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.