Team race

Perry4life

Some big matches for the top 4 teams(as of now) that could shake things up in the AM

106-Seng(EMD) Vs Billerman(PM)

113-Cottey(PM) Vs Bahl(CP)

113-Demarco(Ch) Vs Hammock(TC)

120-Lemley(Ch) Vs Ross(EMD)

126-Goin(CP) Vs Lowery(Ronc)

132-Torres(Ch) Vs Freeman(EMD)

132-Monty(BB) Vs Roberson(CP)

145-Kaiser(Ch) Vs May(FC)

152-Hardcastle(OH) Vs Koonts(PM)

152-Conway(FC) Vs Estrada(CP)

160-Cruz(CP) Vs Law(COEA)

182-Layman(Ch) Vs Buchanan(CG)

195-Demarco(Ch) Vs Khaoucha(Nort)

5 hours ago, 1prouddad said:

Some big matches for the top 4 teams(as of now) that could shake things up in the AM

106-Seng(EMD) Vs Billerman(PM)

113-Cottey(PM) Vs Bahl(CP)

113-Demarco(Ch) Vs Hammock(TC)

120-Lemley(Ch) Vs Ross(EMD)

126-Goin(CP) Vs Lowery(Ronc)

132-Torres(Ch) Vs Freeman(EMD)

132-Monty(BB) Vs Roberson(CP)

145-Kaiser(Ch) Vs May(FC)

152-Hardcastle(OH) Vs Koonts(PM)

152-Conway(FC) Vs Estrada(CP)

160-Cruz(CP) Vs Law(COEA)

182-Layman(Ch) Vs Buchanan(CG)

195-Demarco(Ch) Vs Khaoucha(Nort)

Hahaha big morning for Crown Point BullDogs!! 

On 2/14/2021 at 9:24 PM, Y2CJ41 said:
1st 22
2nd 18
3rd 13
4th 11
5th 8
6th 6
7th 4
8th 3

Am I understanding this correctly in that, going into the final round, a 3rd Place win is worth nothing more than a 5th Place win, outside of bonus point possibilities?

I'm assuming that 4th, 6th and 8th Place points are already baked in at this point?

2 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

Am I understanding this correctly in that, going into the final round, a 3rd Place win is worth nothing more than a 5th Place win, outside of bonus point possibilities?

I'm assuming that 4th, 6th and 8th Place points are already baked in at this point?

While those points are already set in, shall you win that match, you are the awarded the placement points.

ex: your points are already awarded for 4th as you can get no worse. Shall you win the 3rd/4th Pace match, then the winner is awarded the 3rd place points Which is 2 more team points if I’m not mistaken. 

9 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

While those points are already set in, shall you win that match, you are the awarded the placement points.

ex: your points are already awarded for 4th as you can get no worse. Shall you win the 3rd/4th Pace match, then the winner is awarded the 3rd place points Which is 2 more team points if I’m not mistaken. 

That's exactly what I said....  Losers points are baked in.  3rd & 5th Place wins get 2 points. 7th Place gets 1.  Just wasn't 100% sure. We're either both right or both wrong.  Ha Ha

Edited by SWINfan

1 hour ago, SWINfan said:

That's exactly what I said....  Losers points are baked in.  3rd & 5th Place wins get 2 points. 7th Place gets 1.  Just wasn't 100% sure. We're either both right or both wrong.  Ha Ha

Right..1st gets 4, 3rd & 5th get 2, 7th gets 1. Everyone still gets the same bonus points of course.

22 minutes ago, maligned said:

Right..1st gets 4, 3rd & 5th get 2, 7th gets 1. Everyone still gets the same bonus points of course.

According to my rudimentary math, here is where we stand. (possible bonus not included)

Chesterton has 8: 2 in the Final, 2 - 3/4th, 3 - 5/6th and 1 - 7/8th = 19 possible points 

Mater Dei has 6 : 3 in the Final, 1 - 3/4th and 2 - 5/6th = 18 possible points

Perry Meridian 6: 1 in the Final,  5 - 3/4th = 14 possible points

Cathedral 5: 2 in the Final, 3 - 3/4th = 14 possible points

Crown Point 6: 2 in the Final, 1 - 3/4th, 2 - 5/6th and 1 - 7/8th = 15 possible points

7 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Yea, trending that way 

Yep, MD getting wins from all 3 in the Medal Round, and the Inj Def from Jace Alexander helped a ton.  

Chesterton still has a shot.  It's not over.  Either MD or Chesterton could break 109.5.  Could both?  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.