Jack Taylor vs. Julante Hinton

Y2CJ41

3 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

gonna be a tough match for sure for my Guy, but beating Arvin, Guhl and Jordan and losing by 1 at the end if the finals proves he is Battle tested and tough as nails! Hinton is ATHLETIC, strong and quick but so is Jack and he had serious hate horsepower plus 600 pound squat and heart for days..def going to be a great match.

All the superlatives are great: however Hinton is actually the more experienced wrestler.  How many guys you know who places fourth at sectionals and I didn’t bat an eye and said I’m not worried as he qualifies placing 3rd at Semi-State?  Had to beat many an upperclassman to get here.  He won’t be intimidated by the size or Athleticism: he is a rare athlete as well.  An he’s been here before meaning the big stage.  It’s nothing new to him.  And if you asked him: he underachieved!  Fair warning: Big moves will get you in trouble with this kid.  You better be solid. 

On 2/16/2021 at 12:03 PM, GenHeavyHandz said:

All the superlatives are great: however Hinton is actually the more experienced wrestler.  How many guys you know who places fourth at sectionals and I didn’t bat an eye and said I’m not worried as he qualifies placing 3rd at Semi-State?  Had to beat many an upperclassman to get here.  He won’t be intimidated by the size or Athleticism: he is a rare athlete as well.  An he’s been here before meaning the big stage.  It’s nothing new to him.  And if you asked him: he underachieved!  Fair warning: Big moves will get you in trouble with this kid.  You better be solid. 

Nothing but respect to Hinton.. Jack aka Jamarion is just a gamer that learns quick and doesn't quit.. Jack also lost at regionals and came back to almost win SS.. We aren't sleeping on anybody and trust me we aren't going away from what got him here.. Jack doesn't fear a soul and welcomes the challenge.. I've seen your guy wrestle few times and he's impressive.. Jack has 8 months total in a Wrestling room and is getting better everyday..I have No warnings for you and your guy like you do for me,  just have fun and let's see who gets on that podium! Jack is one of the best naturals I've seen picking up this sport and the fact he rode Guhl the entire 3rd to win speaks to that..

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Holy cow, are you secretly the boss of the banana mafia?

Nope just speak my mind, even when it gets me in trouble.. Got nothing but love for all y'all and that might be why I get so many nanners.. I've given a few away too or I'd have more.. It's no fun if the homies don't get some!

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Nope just speak my mind, even when it gets me in trouble.. Got nothing but love for all y'all and that might be why I get so many nanners.. I've given a few away too or I'd have more.. It's no fun if the homies don't get some!

Appreciate the bananas boss!

12 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Say it with your chest

Ok I have no idea what this means 😆

One thing that may provide some fireworks in the near future is if young Mr Hilton grows into the 285 class.  I was very impressed with the Sophomore from Brownsburg there (L Jones) and those 2 could be some real battles down the road

3 hours ago, base said:

Ok I have no idea what this means 😆

One thing that may provide some fireworks in the near future is if young Mr Hilton grows into the 285 class.  I was very impressed with the Sophomore from Brownsburg there (L Jones) and those 2 could be some real battles down the road

It means say it like you mean it. He isn’t that big yet but I bet by Junior year he will be.  Jones is phenomenally talented.  Love that program and what Snyder has done with those kids.  

1 hour ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

It means say it like you mean it. He isn’t that big yet but I bet by Junior year he will be.  Jones is phenomenally talented.  Love that program and what Snyder has done with those kids.  

To his defense you can't tell tone in texts!

16 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

By Fall? You were very off “Base”.

General - I agree I was off on the call of a pin.

However, I would say that my statement of Taylor will overwhelm him was pretty much on spot. I like the look of Hinton but Taylor is just too much at this stage of their development

1 minute ago, base said:

However, I would say that my statement of Taylor will overwhelm him was pretty much on spot. I like the look of Hinton but Taylor is just too much at this stage of their development

Jack is just a baby too in wrestling experience..I was not happy with that first Takedown not called.. The camera didn't get the entire sequence, but that was a clean shot... Ruhlman is a monster and gonna be a monumental challenge, but Jack will give it hell regardless.. Just so proud of him.

1 hour ago, base said:

I like the kids trajectory:  this isn’t the last time you will see him: I guarantee it.

Your guy will be a problem for everybody the coming years and put up damn good fight! Congrats on having a very rare Freshman SQ.

Thanks.  I got Taylor the rest of the way.  The better he does the higher Hinton is ranked next year.  That kids a talent: don’t let him stop wrestling!

7 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Thanks.  I got Taylor the rest of the way.  The better he does the higher Hinton is ranked next year.  That kids a talent: don’t let him stop wrestling!

Thank you! He's def going to play college football he recorded 2nd most tackles in the state according to Indy star with around 15per game! He's def thinking about staying Wrestling just seeing who calls him...If I was recruiting and knew his back story there's no way I wouldn't take a chance on him... The like in his article that we along the lines of  " I thought my friends were well off when I moved to NC, because they had 2liters in the fridge" tells you all you need to know about how rough he had it in one of if not just poverty stricken town Yazoo city Mississippi in USA to live in.. Kid never stops smiling and loves the life he's making sure himself now.

Thank you! He's def going to play college football he recorded 2nd most tackles in the state according to Indy star with around 15per game! He's def thinking about staying Wrestling just seeing who calls him...If I was recruiting and knew his back story there's no way I wouldn't take a chance on him... The like in his article that we along the lines of  " I thought my friends were well off when I moved to NC, because they had 2liters in the fridge" tells you all you need to know about how rough he had it in one of if not just poverty stricken town Yazoo city Mississippi in USA to live in.. Kid never stops smiling and loves the life he's making sure himself now.

Sounds like my story.  One day I’ll tell it.  There is a reason I didn’t go to state: it wasn’t my ability or lack there of.  I went to 3 different high schools: should tell you enough.  Tell him he now has a supporter for life in The Gen.

7 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Sounds like my story.  One day I’ll tell it.  There is a reason I didn’t go to state: it wasn’t my ability or lack there of.  I went to 3 different high schools: should tell you enough.  Tell him he now has a supporter for life in The Gen.

Will do brother, I went to over a dozen IPS elementaries by 6th grade.. MOM was a addict that after the rent was past due few months we just moved to another I missed so much school that I'd guarantee I didn't complete 3 full years by 6th grade...

She Put boyfriends before her kids.. Was abused to the point, when we had head lice so bad they put kerosene on my head to "kill it".. Had use same bath water after other kids.. Really really really bad white trash stuff.. Moms husband would mark on the cereal box how much we could eat and heaven forbid you go under that line..

Thankfully I finally at 13 got to move to New castle with my Dad and found wrestling.. Not trying put my business out there just can relate to Jack and yourself big time..I could tell you stories make your skin crawl worse than those I just listed.. It def helped shape me into the man I am and the reason I don't take disrespect from ANYBODY..I can take ass whippin better than I give one and I can dish em out if I ever had to.. I'll go to war over my guys in every sense of the word to protect them, and that goes for ANYBODY preys on the weak, elderly, disabled and Children..

I def feel like the abuse and trauma I experienced is part of the reason my brain is different than most, I can remember mom being pregnant with my brother Chris Collins, mind you we aren't even 2 years apart and her husband knocking her down in door way slamming door on her throwing her into premature labor and I won't go into what he did at the hospital.

There's no reason on planet earth I should be able to recall being 1 y.o,  that is more than crazy, Trauma is a weird thing and how it affects your development.. My mom is better now but cries when I can recall vivid details about our homes carpet color and other things and she can't believe it and freaks out... trauma has a way burning memories into your mind and opening up your Recall ability to have more than a photographic memory!

Every friend and family member tell me, I'm different even it comes to Depth of information I can obtain over many subjects..I could read by 3 as well.. Sorry for going all All Dr. Phil on the thread, your post resonated with me..I know EXACTLY the struggle you're eluding to and there's nothing wrong with sharing it, it's unhealthy to keep that stuff in, I did it for years and after my baby brother was electricuted in a freak accident aka my best friend..

I trained him in MMA and he too a very talented mixed martial artist and black belt in American Kickboxing under Chris Papendrea.. I was in deepeest darkest depression after he died for a few years..It wasn't till I got back into training kids that I felt my brother spirit with me and I was at peace.. That's why I say Wrestling saved my life twice! Take care bro, glad you're getting your Health on point, you ever need Anybody to holler at just lmk and that goes for anybody reading this post..

8 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Will do brother, I went to over a dozen IPS elementaries by 6th grade.. MOM was a addict that after the rent was past due few months we just moved to another I missed so much school that I'd guarantee I didn't complete 3 full years by 6th grade...

She Put boyfriends before her kids.. Was abused to the point, when we had head lice so bad they put kerosene on my head to "kill it".. Had use same bath water after other kids.. Really really really bad white trash stuff.. Moms husband would mark on the cereal box how much we could eat and heaven forbid you go under that line..

Thankfully I finally at 13 got to move to New castle with my Dad and found wrestling.. Not trying put my business out there just can relate to Jack and yourself big time..I could tell you stories make your skin crawl worse than those I just listed.. It def helped shape me into the man I am and the reason I don't take disrespect from ANYBODY..I can take ass whippin better than I give one and I can dish em out if I ever had to.. I'll go to war over my guys in every sense of the word to protect them, and that goes for ANYBODY preys on the weak, elderly, disabled and Children..

I def feel like the abuse and trauma I experienced is part of the reason my brain is different than most, I can remember mom being pregnant with my brother Chris Collins, mind you we aren't even 2 years apart and her husband knocking her down in door way slamming door on her throwing her into premature labor and I won't go into what he did at the hospital.

There's no reason on planet earth I should be able to recall being 1 y.o,  that is more than crazy, Trauma is a weird thing and how it affects your development.. My mom is better now but cries when I can recall vivid details about our homes carpet color and other things and she can't believe it and freaks out... trauma has a way burning memories into your mind and opening up your Recall ability to have more than a photographic memory!

Every friend and family member tell me, I'm different even it comes to Depth of information I can obtain over many subjects..I could read by 3 as well.. Sorry for going all All Dr. Phil on the thread, your post resonated with me..I know EXACTLY the struggle you're eluding to and there's nothing wrong with sharing it, it's unhealthy to keep that stuff in, I did it for years and after my baby brother was electricuted in a freak accident aka my best friend..

I trained him in MMA and he too a very talented mixed martial artist and black belt in American Kickboxing under Chris Papendrea.. I was in deepeest darkest depression after he died for a few years..It wasn't till I got back into training kids that I felt my brother spirit with me and I was at peace.. That's why I say Wrestling saved my life twice! Take care bro, glad you're getting your Health on point, you ever need Anybody to holler at just lmk and that goes for anybody reading this post..

Bro: I think this is why we went at it so hard. It’s like a mirror.  My mom shot herself in the head whilst holding me at 18 months old.  My brother was 3.  I still remember it.  We were in like 7 foster homes and experienced every abuse imaginable.  I was wild.  I would fight a bear if it said I couldn’t eat honey faster than it.  When I was 14 we moved in with my Grandmother and I started to wrestle the next year.  Saved my life and got me a college education.  I went to 8 elementary schools. 2 junior highs and 3 High Schools.  One day I’ll tell you more it’s too much for the message board.  And I don’t care if a kid wins or loses if he is from NE Indiana I got him.  And I’ll do time over one of mine.   Much love bro Taylor looked awesome.  I think Hinton should be ranked 3rd coming in! 😂

10 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Bro: I think this is why we went at it so hard. It’s like a mirror.  My mom shot herself in the head whilst holding me at 18 months old.  My brother was 3.  I still remember it.  We were in like 7 foster homes and experienced every abuse imaginable.  I was wild.  I would fight a bear if it said I couldn’t eat honey faster than it.  When I was 14 we moved in with my Grandmother and I started to wrestle the next year.  Saved my life and got me a college education.  I went to 8 elementary schools. 2 junior highs and 3 High Schools.  One day I’ll tell you more it’s too much for the message board.  And I don’t care if a kid wins or loses if he is from NE Indiana I got him.  And I’ll do time over one of mine.   Much love bro Taylor looked awesome.  I think Hinton should be ranked 3rd coming in! 😂

Deep! Yes he ran into a technical buzzsaw, that was the difference in winning Semi state and getting 2nd..I think Jack matched up much better with Streck than Ruhlman.. Your boy will be ranked top 5 for sure.. Jack's best when he level changing shot faking, he's a train coming at you once he times it right.. Scary thing is he placed high and is just now learning the basics, it be scary see him in a college room for 2 years.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.