Jack Taylor vs. Julante Hinton

Y2CJ41

1 minute ago, Thor said:

Jack Taylor is gonna make Hinton look tiny. And no matter the result, we’ll see someone unusual on the stand, either a second(?) year wrestler or a freshman at 220. 

Yessir, Jack would be a awesome addition to a college room..I can't imagine how good he could be at his excelerated learning curve.. Hinton is really fast and doesn't stop with pressure and I'm good shape and Jack is a walking Tank with as much heart as I have ever seen going back to last year beating 5 guys that beat him early in his fist matches including ncss current HW Champ Shaeffer at regionals may year..

Yesterday it Was unreal to watch him ride Guhl entire 3rd to win that match then beating stud Jordan.. Regardless a good kid will have a 🏅 and I hope it's a great match for the people.

23 minutes ago, Thor said:

Jack Taylor is gonna make Hinton look tiny. And no matter the result, we’ll see someone unusual on the stand, either a second(?) year wrestler or a freshman at 220. 

I hope the Frosh isn’t just happy to be there.  I don’t know enough about Taylor to give an honest evaluation or prognostication.  What you all know is I’ll be on my HP(Yes I’m old and still have a desktop PC and yes I just recently purchased it) yelling for Da Bruin.  It’s been a while since our conference has had a freshman state quali.  Just let me bask in that and the glory of Kreager bringing a Semi-Stare Title to Fairlawn Lane.  My heart still hurts but maybe some “Erb” will ease the pain.  Good luck and health to your guy.

21 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Yessir, Jack would be a awesome addition to a college room..I can't imagine how good he could be at his excelerated learning curve.. Hinton is really fast and doesn't stop with pressure and I'm good shape and Jack is a walking Tank with as much heart as I have ever seen going back to last year beating 5 guys that beat him early in his fist matches including ncss current HW Champ Shaeffer at regionals may year..

Yesterday it Was unreal to watch him ride Guhl entire 3rd to win that match then beating stud Jordan.. Regardless a good kid will have a 🏅 and I hope it's a great match for the people.

I meant to quote you and not Thor.  Even though I like the”Real Thor” betterimage.png.7fe0de409af0a82922fb3244149bbb56.pngimage.png.8c52b7db6d0988a81f0ca50fcb4e3d9b.pngimage.png.bbc200fed0264a665b6c8ad540ddd8e1.pngimage.png.9499a3d4ca6d99d1359a70d9b634dd70.png😜

8 minutes ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

Just enjoy Hinton as he's still green before he's a D1 wrestler or an NFL DE in a handful of years.  Freak athlete on the mat and football field.

I guess because of the money to be had it will be football more than likely.  But if he listens to those in his corner and stays humble: sky is the limit.  And I concur he is a rare athlete.  By the way those AC boys are looking great.  I only wrestled one before: Jim Marbach.  I’ll just tell you.  It wasn’t fun.  This dude got second in the state at 145 my senior year and shows up at Huntington North at a freestyle tournament the next year at 136.5.  He didn’t pin or tech me.  But it was again not fun. Good luck to you and yours.

5 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I guess because of the money to be had it will be football more than likely.  But if he listens to those in his corner and stays humble: sky is the limit.  And I concur he is a rare athlete.  By the way those AC boys are looking great.  I only wrestled one before: Jim Marbach.  I’ll just tell you.  It wasn’t fun.  This dude got second in the state at 145 my senior year and shows up at Huntington North at a freestyle tournament the next year at 136.5.  He didn’t pin or tech me.  But it was again not fun. Good luck to you and yours.

Right back at ya.  I've enjoyed the resurgence of the Snider program and root for them yearly.  Loved your 170 killing it yesterday, and was bummed for Shelton going down as a Senior.  The kids program at Snider and the early season tourney for them in previous years has been a fun way to kick off the season for my grandkids.  I know you guys have an amazing young kid coming up in the upper mid-weights or lower heavy weights that will compete day 1 as a Freshman next year on a State level.

We've had 23 straight years of sending at least 1 kid to State.  Twenty Three.  Think about that for a second.  In our tiny farming/amish community in which other sports come first (football) we can compete with the best kids in state.  I have family in several of the area wrestling rooms.  AC does it right.  It doesn't matter your name.  Hard work pays off.  Earn your spot on the team by winning a wrestle off, not your last name or your dad coaching.  Our elementary teams and our middle school teams beat many top schools around.  They work the kids and make them earn it, and build on those kids all the way through High School.  All the while they have fun.  Watch one of our middle school duals on Facebook.  The kids, coaches, and fans have a blast with it. Every match.  Even JV.  

Good luck to your guys next weekend.

1 minute ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

Right back at ya.  I've enjoyed the resurgence of the Snider program and root for them yearly.  Loved your 170 killing it yesterday, and was bummed for Shelton going down as a Senior.  The kids program at Snider and the early season tourney for them in previous years has been a fun way to kick off the season for my grandkids.  I know you guys have an amazing young kid coming up in the upper mid-weights or lower heavy weights that will compete day 1 as a Freshman next year on a State level.

We've had 23 straight years of sending at least 1 kid to State.  Twenty Three.  Think about that for a second.  In our tiny farming/amish community in which other sports come first (football) we can compete with the best kids in state.  I have family in several of the area wrestling rooms.  AC does it right.  It doesn't matter your name.  Hard work pays off.  Earn your spot on the team by winning a wrestle off, not your last name or your dad coaching.  Our elementary teams and our middle school teams beat many top schools around.  They work the kids and make them earn it, and build on those kids all the way through High School.  All the while they have fun.  Watch one of our middle school duals on Facebook.  The kids, coaches, and fans have a blast with it. Every match.  Even JV.  

Good luck to your guys next weekend.

I tell what is my joy.  Every year for what seems like 30 I would come to the AC Jets JV invite.  I swear they treat it like the Al Smith.  Side note:  I always step in horse ***potty mouth***😂

The tik Tok sensation vs the freshman! I’m excited to see it. I don’t know who will win but I doubt Hinton will ever look Tiny on the mat. D1 guy and I’ll say heart as well playing DEnd in this conference and going from 4th at sectionals to 3rd at semi state. Good luck to both guys

29 minutes ago, FWwrestling1996 said:

The tik Tok sensation vs the freshman! I’m excited to see it. I don’t know who will win but I doubt Hinton will ever look Tiny on the mat. D1 guy and I’ll say heart as well playing DEnd in this conference and going from 4th at sectionals to 3rd at semi state. Good luck to both guys

I only say tiny cause right now he looks to be on the small side of 220 and he still looks like a boy. He is going to be scary once puberty fully hits. 

On 2/14/2021 at 7:16 PM, FWwrestling1996 said:

I got bananas on the freshman. My assumptions is that he will be throwing to many tools from his tool box for Taylor to handle. Good luck to both wrestlers this will be a must watch for sure 

On 2/16/2021 at 12:45 AM, Indiana_Wrestling said:

I got bananas on the freshman. My assumptions is that he will be throwing to many tools from his tool box for Taylor to handle. Good luck to both wrestlers this will be a must watch for sure 

gonna be a tough match for sure for my Guy, but beating Arvin, Guhl and Jordan and losing by 1 at the end if the finals proves he is Battle tested and tough as nails! Hinton is ATHLETIC, strong and quick but so is Jack and he had serious horsepower including a 600 pound squat and heart for days..def going to be a great match.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

13 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

gonna be a tough match for sure for my Guy, but beating Arvin, Guhl and Jordan and losing by 1 at the end if the finals proves he is Battle tested and tough as nails! Hinton is ATHLETIC, strong and quick but so is Jack and he had serious hate horsepower plus 600 pound squat and heart for days..def going to be a great match.

Yeah can’t discredit that kids on fire right now! We’ll get a friendly wager going down I got 1000 bananas on Hinton.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.