Annual how many to state post/brag!?!

formercollegekid

14 hours ago, Cameron10483 said:

Of course Penn is up there. They took like 7 transfers in this year!

You know that sometimes kids move because their parents change jobs right? How about ya stop painting with broad brush. Also, private schools compete in the same leagues as public schools, open enrollment should be an unquestioned thing anyways with that in place.

41 minutes ago, Cmoney125 said:

You know that sometimes kids move because their parents change jobs right? How about ya stop painting with broad brush. Also, private schools compete in the same leagues as public schools, open enrollment should be an unquestioned thing anyways with that in place.

Yes, because 5 families from various places across the country somehow all ended up at Penn just this year because their parents all got new jobs in that area. 

Kudos to Penn on their 8.  They had a great chance at 9 and I called 5-6. No matter the origination of the individual wrestler's journey, Penn was taking a lot of heavy lumps early in the year and everyone got it together in a big way.

Edited by busstogate
math for wrestlers

1 hour ago, M109R said:

We’re up to 5 now? LOL

Varga, Eastin, Kendall, and Donati all from out of state are going to state, along with Grange who was knocked out in the ticket round. I’m not saying anything against the kids or families, I love when good kids come to wrestle in Indiana. My issue is that there is something fishy going on with the Penn program for that many move ins to show up in one year. And that’s to go along with the Christian Carroll issue. 

Strange I’ve been seeing Kendall at PWC since elementary? We counting move ins going back decades?  Maybe I’m wrong.

Let him who is without transfers cast the first stone. Glad we’re back in the discussion. All press is good press..#amirite? Any #TheCounty stud backups wanna rent a room? C’mon up..it ain’t that cold! AuntJanie knows how to cook wrestler food!! UncleJimmy..Penn Wrestling Recruiting Coordinator.

Edited by UncleJimmy

24 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

Strange I’ve been seeing Kendall at PWC since elementary? We counting move ins going back decades?  Maybe I’m wrong.

Let him who is without transfers cast the first stone. Glad we’re back in the discussion. All press is good press..#amirite? Any #TheCounty stud backups wanna rent a room? C’mon up..it ain’t that cold! AuntJanie knows how to cook wrestler food!! UncleJimmy..Penn Wrestling Recruiting Coordinator.

My bad on Kendall, mixed him in with the string of upper weights. And yes, transfers happen, but not cross country like this unless you’re a Blair or something. 

1 hour ago, UncleJimmy said:

Ain’t nobody from #TheCounty leaving for BFE Region district . It’s like Florida weather down here on the Westside of Nap compared to Region. #youaintrite there. Keep Da AuntJanie wrestler food cooking . Seems like she cooking for alot already . #TheCounty got Grays Cafeteria to feed our wrestlers since 1947. It’s not in #TheCounty but they still feed us . You don’t know nothing bout that . 

2 hours ago, busstogate said:

Kudos to Penn on their 8.  They had a great chance at 9 and I called 5-6. No matter the origination of the individual wrestler's journey, Penn was taking a lot of heavy lumps early in the year and everyone got it together in a big way.

That’s Penn every year. They never seem to have the full lineup in place until the Al Smith. This year was injuries Etc . In that string of losses , only about 50% of the kids were wrestling that you see today. 

19 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Ain’t nobody from #TheCounty leaving for BFE Region district . It’s like Florida weather down here on the Westside of Nap compared to Region. #youaintrite there. Keep Da AuntJanie wrestler food cooking . Seems like she cooking for alot already . #TheCounty got Grays Cafeteria to feed our wrestlers since 1947. It’s not in #TheCounty but they still feed us . You don’t know nothing bout that . 

We are not in the Region

7 hours ago, Thor said:

Varga, Eastin, Kendall, and Donati all from out of state are going to state, along with Grange who was knocked out in the ticket round. I’m not saying anything against the kids or families, I love when good kids come to wrestle in Indiana. My issue is that there is something fishy going on with the Penn program for that many move ins to show up in one year. And that’s to go along with the Christian Carroll issue. 

Have they opened up about this? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.