SEMI-STATE: Upsets, Key Matches, Etc.

navy80

5 hours ago, rdrodd1 said:

No problem.  I'm to old to get upset with anybody.

I am too really but seeing my boy hit the sweetest shot and come out like that vs Pierson only to be robbed of the chance to compete, really makes me sad.. The entire gym was BOOING like I've never heard.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

3 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I am too really but seeing my boy his the sweetest single and come out like that vs Pierson only to be robbed of the chance to compete makes me sad.. The entire gym was BOOING like I've never heard.

I haven't seen it yet.  I will go watch it as soon as Warren is done

8 minutes ago, Silence Dogood said:

Watched the Thrine match.  Looked like a slam. 

Not continuing when his corner telling him to lay down is the problem, if a guy inj def and is so hurt then keeps Wrestling the rest of the day, it seems suspect.. Regardless pierson is moving on and my guy isn't.. We'll train and be way better next season and use this to motivate him  to be ready to get on that podium next year.

37 minutes ago, Peopleschamp said:

Can’t wait to see the picture.. clearly time on the clock

No no no.... clap it up for East Noble. Morris came in ranked 10th at 70 and has already beat Graden by 6 earlier in the year. Graden came to wrestle, and  Matt Morris did not. Good luck at State to him 

4 minutes ago, FWwrestling1996 said:

No no no.... clap it up for East Noble. Morris came in ranked 10th at 70 and has already beat Graden by 6 earlier in the year. Graden came to wrestle, and  Matt Morris did not. Good luck at State to him 

Classy post, best of luck to yall

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.