Jasper Semi State Finals Time?

Wrestling4EVER

This is what was sent out by the Jasper AD

Session I & II (Four Mats)
8:00 – 9:00 WRESTLERS/COACHES--Registration (MAIN GYM TICKET LOBBY – DOORS 3 AND 4)

Coolers must be kept in your assigned seating section.

9:00 GATES OPEN TO PARTICIPANTS’ GUESTS (Only the 2 Names submitted per athlete)
9:00-9:30 Weigh-In’s (Auxiliary Gymnasium)
9:30 Coaches meeting in the hospitality room (Cafeteria on the North Side of the Gymnasium)
9:50 Clear the mats
10:00 Wrestlers/Workers assigned mats—WRESTLING BEGINS!
****The only confirmed start time to Wrestling is 10:00 a.m. after that it is just an
estimated start time.****

Session III (Four Mats)
3:20 Wrestlers and workers go to assigned mats
3:30 Wrestling begins

Session IV (Two Mats) Finals and Consolations
4:45 All FIRST/SECOND PLACE WRESTLERS REPORT FOR INTRODUCTIONS

- Upper Bracket Wrestlers will meet at the “Tunnel” end of the Gymnasium in weight class
order.
- Lower Bracket Wrestlers will do the same at the opposite end “Cafeteria Side”.

4:55 Workers report to assigned mats—upbeat music
5:00 Lights on the CENTER OF MAT I & MAT II FIRST & SECOND for introductions
5:10 NATIONAL ANTHEM
5:15 FINALS on two (2) mats

9 minutes ago, hook and half said:

can some post the links for mats 2, 3 and 4?

https://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/Stream.jsp?eventStreamId=1024844135&TIM=1613224128729&twSessionId=rihgrelwvk

https://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/Stream.jsp?eventStreamId=1024844135&TIM=1613224128729&twSessionId=rihgrelwvk

https://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/Stream.jsp?eventStreamId=1024846135&TIM=1613224128729&twSessionId=rihgrelwvk

If you get one Mat up, you can switch between them by hitting the down arrow next to the Mat # at the top.  

From the dashboard, you should be able to open the video feed by clicking on the little camera icon underneath the wrestler on the left's name.  To see all four, you'll have to open 4 different tabs.  Currently, I have all 4 up and running.   It does appear there have been some Mat changes.  When I pulled everything up this morning, Evan Seng was listed for Mat 3.  He's now showing as up on Mat 2.  Nothing but warmups on all 4 mats as of now 

Edited by SWINfan

6 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Finals on two mats? I assume that they will be alternating to clean. Don’t see a good reason to wrestle two at a time. 

@chambers.... is this correct? 

I'm a little confused as well.  The semifinals are up next with two mats.  Is that saying that the Finals and 3rd/4th Place match will run at the same time, utilizing 2 mats? 

1 hour ago, SWINfan said:

I'm a little confused as well.  The semifinals are up next with two mats.  Is that saying that the Finals and 3rd/4th Place match will run at the same time, utilizing 2 mats? 

Came here for clarification as well. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.