Track Wrestling Semi State

Wrestling4EVER

9 hours ago, Wrestling4EVER said:

Does anyone know if its gonna be worth watching Jasper Semi State on track wrestling this weekend? How was it at regional? Good quality? Just wanna make sure i can somewhat see it good lol. Thanks in advance

The feed quality for the Evansville North Regional was fantastic. 

9 hours ago, Wrestling4EVER said:

Does anyone know if its gonna be worth watching Jasper Semi State on track wrestling this weekend? How was it at regional? Good quality? Just wanna make sure i can somewhat see it good lol. Thanks in advance

Don't be shocked if there is a hiccup or two, especially early on.  But those usually get worked out pretty quickly.  I've watched Team State, the Semi-States (when I couldn't attend) and State for several years and overall have been very happy.  For $25 you can watch all 4 SS and State next weekend and all matches are archived so you can watch them later as well.  Definitely worth it!

Note: If you have an excellent internet connection and can cast a screen from your laptop, do so, it looks awesome.  I watch one mat on my 65", a 2nd on my laptop and bounce between all 4 mats, using the TW Dashboard to keep me up on who's up on each mat.

Edited by SWINfan

4 hours ago, SWINfan said:

Don't be shocked if there is a hiccup or two, especially early on.  But those usually get worked out pretty quickly.  I've watched Team State, the Semi-States (when I couldn't attend) and State for several years and overall have been very happy.  For $25 you can watch all 4 SS and State next weekend and all matches are archived so you can watch them later as well.  Definitely worth it!

Note: If you have an excellent internet connection and can cast a screen from your laptop, do so, it looks awesome.  I watch one mat on my 65", a 2nd on my laptop and bounce between all 4 mats, using the TW Dashboard to keep me up on who's up on each mat.

I don't have a laptop. I have a smart tv tho. Is there ANY way i can get it to be on my tv? Maybe log in to track on my smart tv or something? Idk

43 minutes ago, Wrestling4EVER said:

I don't have a laptop. I have a smart tv tho. Is there ANY way i can get it to be on my tv? Maybe log in to track on my smart tv or something? Idk

If you have an iPhone you can login on your phone and (screen mirror) it to your smart TV. That’s how I watched sectionals on my tv at home 

Most devices can be connected to TV via a HDMI cord (iPhone needs a "dongle" that goes to HDMI output).

As far as casting 2 different mats - that would be wonderful but I believe trackwrestling has it setup where you can only view one video stream per logon unfortunately.  I am hoping that the State broadcast can somehow use a splitter to create one video feed that shows all 4 mats simultaneously

2 hours ago, base said:

Most devices can be connected to TV via a HDMI cord (iPhone needs a "dongle" that goes to HDMI output).

As far as casting 2 different mats - that would be wonderful but I believe trackwrestling has it setup where you can only view one video stream per logon unfortunately.  I am hoping that the State broadcast can somehow use a splitter to create one video feed that shows all 4 mats simultaneously

I think i can get on with my xbox and watch it. I just went on and it let me sign in. But obviously nothing streaming right now. But i hope that works. Thanks alot. 

3 hours ago, base said:

If you open up a separate browser and sign into each mat you can watch them all.  The years I haven’t attended state in person I would have all 4 mats going at once on my laptop and connected that into my big screen TV.  After I messed around a little with the browser dimensions I had a mat going in each corner of the screen.  Then you just have to decide what audio you want to listen to and mute the others. 

Edited by MattM

3 hours ago, base said:

It's one device per login.  You can have all 4 mats active each on a different tab.  But I can only cast one mat at a time to my TV.  Its not hard to switch mats, just have to figure out how your own configuration works.  So many different possibilities,  its hard to help someone do it, not knowing all of their devices.   

Link your PC/Laptop to your smart tv.  Open new tabs and divide them evenly on your screen.  4 mats, 1 in each corner of your tv.  If anyone remembers the old school days of "picture in picture' it's similar to that.  I also run rankings in a background tab and brackets to look at as well.  Makes it nice and easy.

9 minutes ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

Link your PC/Laptop to your smart tv.  Open new tabs and divide them evenly on your screen.  4 mats, 1 in each corner of your tv.  If anyone remembers the old school days of "picture in picture' it's similar to that.  I also run rankings in a background tab and brackets to look at as well.  Makes it nice and easy.

I can't do the four on one screen...  too many shiny objects for this brain to keep straight

3 hours ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

I have an apple I pad but no computer. I have an xbox . and a Smart TV. I am trying to figure out easiest way. When i click into the payperview sign in and put my passcode in should i have the casting icon on there? Im REALLY hoping. Or if i have an android phone does anyone know how to screen mirror it to my smart tv? Or if i get a laptop could i just use a HDMI cord to get it on my tv?

I think @SWINfanshould do an 8am Zoom call in tomorrow for us non technologically advanced dudes so we can get hooked up for the day and talk wrestling before the festivities start! 

Coffee with SWIN. 

To stay on topic, I think logging into track thru your SmartTv might be your best option. 

4 hours ago, UncleJimmy said:

I think @SWINfanshould do an 8am Zoom call in tomorrow for us non technologically advanced dudes so we can get hooked up for the day and talk wrestling before the festivities start! 

Coffee with SWIN. 

To stay on topic, I think logging into track thru your SmartTv might be your best option. 

I would be happy to do that if I knew enough!  But with so many devices and TV's is not universal.  Went to a buddy's last year to watch the Big Ten Semi-finals and couldn't figure out how to get it to work at all. Kept running into road blocks, until we realized he had a TV with Roku in a different room and BTN+ app is available through Roku (as is the IHSAATV app, btw)

3 hours ago, SWINfan said:

I would be happy to do that if I knew enough!  But with so many devices and TV's is not universal.  Went to a buddy's last year to watch the Big Ten Semi-finals and couldn't figure out how to get it to work at all. Kept running into road blocks, until we realized he had a TV with Roku in a different room and BTN+ app is available through Roku (as is the IHSAATV app, btw)

I have a roku TV but that doesn't help me with trackwrestling does it? I think im gonna borrow my bros computer and hook an HDMI cord up and connect it to his TV. I heard that will work. Thanks everyone

39 minutes ago, Wrestling4EVER said:

I have a roku TV but that doesn't help me with trackwrestling does it? I think im gonna borrow my bros computer and hook an HDMI cord up and connect it to his TV. I heard that will work. Thanks everyone

That should work.  Also, check the settings for your TV and see if you can find a function called screen mirroring.  If your TV is connected to your wireless network and either your phone or your laptop is as well, you should be able to do it without wires/HDMI Cable.  IF you have a Google Chromecast you can do the same.  If not, skip that last sentence.

The reason I like the laptop is because you can open 4 different tabs, one with each mat on it and quickly go back and forth. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.