Jasper Semi State attendance

57 minutes ago, formercollegekid said:

Anyone know anything?  I can't believe they moved it from the Ford center. Im hearing rumors of no fans? No alternates? And no team managers?

Hopefully someone on here can give some insight.

Evansville just announced the Ford Center is allowing fans now. Should’ve kept it there. 

3 hours ago, IU89 said:

Evansville just announced the Ford Center is allowing fans now. Should’ve kept it there. 

I'd guess the cost would outweigh the possible ticket sales, even with whatever fans they could allow now.  That said, I wouldn't mind watching from one of the Ford Center suites.

Edited by SWINfan

1 hour ago, SWINfan said:

I'd guess the cost would outweigh the possible ticket sales, even with whatever fans they could allow now.  That said, I wouldn't mind watching from one of the Ford Center suites.

I always attended and watched from the Budweiser suite😁

On 2/9/2021 at 3:26 PM, formercollegekid said:

Anyone know anything?  I can't believe they moved it from the Ford center. Im hearing rumors of no fans? No alternates? And no team managers?

Hopefully someone on here can give some insight.

From what I was told, Reitz (typical host for the tournament) lost the bid to get SS at the ford center. Hopefully it comes back next year, and COVID gets the hell out of dodge... very similar atmosphere to the saturday night at bankers life. 

Spectators: Each “Qualifying Participant” will be allowed 2 Tickets ONLY! Tickets are $12.00
Each. Tickets will be purchased at the gate. The Athletic Director of each school
with qualifying participants must submit the 2 names for each participant by
Thursday at NOON EST! 
 . All Spectator Seating will be in the Upper Sections
only.
Principal and Athletic Director will sign in at the main gate.

Team Admission: The number of Non-Participants (coach, assistant coach, student manager, etc.)
allowed admission will be based upon the number of “Qualifying Participants”.
1 – 3 Participants = 2 Non-Participants
4 – 7 Participants = 3 Non-Participants
8 or more Participants = 4 Non-Participants
5th Place Alternates will be allowed admission.  Non-participant numbers will be
based solely on 1st - 4th Place finishers in the regional.

4 hours ago, chambers said:

Spectators: Each “Qualifying Participant” will be allowed 2 Tickets ONLY! Tickets are $12.00
Each. Tickets will be purchased at the gate. The Athletic Director of each school
with qualifying participants must submit the 2 names for each participant by
Thursday at NOON EST! 
 . All Spectator Seating will be in the Upper Sections
only.
Principal and Athletic Director will sign in at the main gate.

Team Admission: The number of Non-Participants (coach, assistant coach, student manager, etc.)
allowed admission will be based upon the number of “Qualifying Participants”.
1 – 3 Participants = 2 Non-Participants
4 – 7 Participants = 3 Non-Participants
8 or more Participants = 4 Non-Participants
5th Place Alternates will be allowed admission.  Non-participant numbers will be
based solely on 1st - 4th Place finishers in the regional.

👎

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.