New Castle Semi State Attendance

irishfb88

5 hours ago, Jhaler08 said:

This is the response I received from the AD.

B051B338-34D9-410D-886A-B8BE094FBBD0.png

Wait!!!... the AD is Ben Wissel? The same one that wrestled at Purdue and coached at Duke??? He’s the AD at New Castle? If that is him.... does he come in and wrestle? That dude is awesome. 

Edited by Mattyb

7 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Wait!!!... the AD is Ben Wissel? The same one that wrestled at Purdue and coached at Duke??? He’s the AD at New Castle? If that is him.... does he come in and wrestle? That dude is awesome. 

https://www.thestarpress.com/story/sports/high-school/2020/08/06/new-castle-approves-dalevilles-benjamin-wissel-athletic-director/3309002001/

10 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

I talked to him a bit at the Richmond regional. I actually wrestled with some cousins of his. I fanboy'd a little bit because I had some autographed Purdue posters from him when I was younger.

14 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Yes it's him! He does show the kids stuff and he's still in great shape.. Couldn't ask for a better AD especially for wrestling... He already has seen to it the team is getting resources and not putting the team on the back burner to basketball, our school is really really big into basketball 

32 minutes ago, Jhaler08 said:

Where did you find it?

This is the link I received from Southport. https://public.eventlink.com/tickets?t=499&p=3757

It is the same link as what Roncalli posted on Twitter, so it looks to be the correct general admissions link.

Edited by gsmith58
To add additional context.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.