Ticket fees... wow!!

AJ

22 minutes ago, AJ said:

A ticket for the Ft Wayne semistate is $11.50 ....   before the fees....  there is a $7.05 service fee and a $5.25 processing fee and a .50 facility fee PER ticket....  So the fees actually cost more than the ticket itself!!!!!

Gotta love Ticketmaster.....

I couldn’t even find it on there.

1 hour ago, AJ said:

A ticket for the Ft Wayne semistate is $11.50 ....   before the fees....  there is a $7.05 service fee and a $5.25 processing fee and a .50 facility fee PER ticket....  So the fees actually cost more than the ticket itself!!!!!

Gotta love Ticketmaster.....

Remember when they used to call them Convenience Fees?  Can you walk up and buy them? Maybe less fees?

11 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

Remember when they used to call them Convenience Fees?  Can you walk up and buy them? Maybe less fees?

Nope... you HAVE to order them via ticketmaster...

33 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

I would argue that it is more convenient for all involved.  If it is more convenient for your business, why am I paying you a fee for it?

Could you please enlighten us as to where you have found ticket prices? Neither the Coliseum's nor Ticketmaster websites currently even have Semi-State listed as an event this weekend?

Edited by Scallywag

44 minutes ago, Scallywag said:

Could you please enlighten us as to where you have found ticket prices? Neither the Coliseum's nor Ticketmaster websites currently even have Semi-State listed as an event this weekend?

Ticket sales opened today for the families of the participating wrestlers.  Each wrestle is allowed to purchase 4 tickets.  Wednesday at 10 am all remaining tickets will go on sale to the public.  

18 hours ago, AJ said:

Ticket sales opened today for the families of the participating wrestlers.  Each wrestle is allowed to purchase 4 tickets.  Wednesday at 10 am all remaining tickets will go on sale to the public.  

I just tried to buy a ticket but they all looked locked when I scrolled down

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.