Fort Wayne Semi State Predictions

43 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

You should know as many times I’ve thrown and ridden you.   March1989 19-4.  Don’t make me post the bracket.  Wayne High School.

Lol, you are now awarded the Stretch Armstrong Doll of Shame.  I am your age, but not from your state. https://www.perpetualkid.com/worlds-smallest-stretch-armstrong/

9 minutes ago, busstogate said:

Lol, you are now awarded the Stretch Armstrong Doll of Shame.  I am your age, but not from your state. https://www.perpetualkid.com/worlds-smallest-stretch-armstrong/

Well now you know how it feels when someone jumps in your soup and says some random dumb ish.  

On 2/11/2021 at 8:42 PM, Thor said:

106- Tishner, Rowles, Weimer, Eckman

113- Ruble, Brooks, Brady, Cornewell

120- Sprague, Wood, Puckett, Lewis

126- Bertsch, Dedman, Higgins, Krejsa

132- Heath, Stroud, Litchfield, Baker

138- Arthur, Hooley, Tuttle, Gerenscer

145- Chacon, Shepherd, Abbott, Levitz

152- Currie, Ulrick, Hardcastle, Leech

160- Buchanan, Lone, Johnson, Cope

170- Porter, Myers, Lundy, Morris

182- Lockwood, Brege, Summersett, Thompson

195- Lepper, Khoacha, Heyerly, Grider

220- Beck, Hinton, Clifford, Wyatt

285- Erb, Muncie, Louden, Orr

Nobody had Kreager but me huh?  Not one other person had the Semi-State Champion even qualifying?  Man you guys believe your own biases.  Lol I’ll take it.  It’s been 6 years since we had a Semi-State Champion.   Baby Steps.

32 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Nobody had Kreager but me huh?  Not one other person had the Semi-State Champion even qualifying?  Man you guys believe your own biases.  Lol I’ll take it.  It’s been 6 years since we had a Semi-State Champion.   Baby Steps.

I’ll give you props, SAC had a prettt good day. Congrats to all those kids getting to state. Kreager is a freaking monster, he pinned several good kids. And Hinton is gonna be a stud, he’s still such a baby. 

1 hour ago, Thor said:

I’ll give you props, SAC had a prettt good day. Congrats to all those kids getting to state. Kreager is a freaking monster, he pinned several good kids. And Hinton is gonna be a stud, he’s still such a baby. 

The SAC had a decent day,    we had an sac guy that beat Kreager at sectionals and regionals lose in the ticket round. Some tough seniors fell short today. Some guys with another shot ahead of them fell short too. Yet we will chip away. There are more young horses in the stable. Best of luck to Hinton the 260 growing manchild at bankers life he was 4th at sectionals and gets 3rd at semi state. 

5 minutes ago, Blane Culp said:

Y2 can you post by conference numbers? You held the NHC strong yesterday. I know NE8 had 6 champs but haven't went through the qualifiers. 2 of those did not win conference.

I don't have conference info, but the regional output was crazy....EQUAL

Carroll 13
Goshen 15
Jay County 15
Maconaquah 13

15 hours ago, FWwrestling1996 said:

The SAC had a decent day,    we had an sac guy that beat Kreager at sectionals and regionals lose in the ticket round. Some tough seniors fell short today. Some guys with another shot ahead of them fell short too. Yet we will chip away. There are more young horses in the stable. Best of luck to Hinton the 260 growing manchild at bankers life he was 4th at sectionals and gets 3rd at semi state. 

The day was nearly tragic bro.  We had like a half dozen guys lose in the ticket round.   Including a state medalist.  Let’s keep it a Buck.  Kreager Restored the Roar of course but we needed those seniors to punch through.  There is light at the end of the tunnel but let’s keep it 💯.  And no excuses I’ll entertain about questionable calls: any good coach will tell you to keep out of the referees hands.   Oak Hill did an awesome job but the fact that they won should let you know we don’t have out ish together yet.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.