Fort Wayne Semi State Predictions

2 hours ago, Y21AB said:

Ill take...

Erique Early

Bobby Humphrey

Tanner Martin

Kris McKinley

Chandler Woenker

Erique and Woenker keep out ya mouf.   You are  the type though that probably like people you don’t know names in your mouf.   Amongst other things.   Remember though what goes around comes around: it ain’t no fun when the rabbit has the gun.  Keep the same energy going forward.

35 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Erique and Woenker keep out ya mouf.   You are  the type though that probably like people you don’t know names in your mouf.   Amongst other things.   Remember though what goes around comes around: it ain’t no fun when the rabbit has the gun.  Keep the same energy going forward.

Lol...if y2 is who I think it is I'm pretty sure he's friends with all those guys...

Edited by nkraus

33 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I probably know most of these guys better than you...

50 minutes ago, Y21AB said:

I probably know most of these guys better than you...

I went to college with Enriques Dad and Mother.  I’ve known Erique since he was born.  Chandler Woenker is my Best Friends son who I coached since 7th grade.  So no I doubt it.  Definitely not Erique. Unless this is Gralan FN around or Lovejoy.

Edited by GenHeavyHandz

3 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I went to college with Enriques Dad and Mother.  I’ve known Erique since he was born.  Chandler Woenker is my Best Friends son who I coached since 7th grade.  So no I doubt it.  Definitely not Erique. Unless this is Gralan FN around or Lovejoy.

Ask me a question only Gralan would know the answer to then.

5 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Ha ha ha. Then you are definitely not Gralan.  I’ve only pinned once since 1987 and it was at Heavyweight weighing 205 when I was in college.  I’m too stupid to be pinned: I’d die first.

Any horse can be rode; any man can be throwed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.