East Chicago Semi-State Predictions

TysonNisley

On 2/11/2021 at 1:20 PM, Wrestlewatcher01 said:

I think penn only advances 2 possibly 3.....CP prob 8 or 9

Penn has advanced 8 to Bankers Life. Maybe you should quit doing predictions. Penn, CP and Chesterton all get 8 through . 

Edited by M109R

On 2/7/2021 at 5:46 PM, UncleJimmy said:

Paging the @unknown wrestler!!! Aahh the memories.

to stay on topic. I support the Logansport regional! However I do not think this is their year...again.

I just couldnt let it go  and had to note the always much maligned Logansport regional quietly got 10 through.  That's a banner year for Logan.   Rensalear Central and West Central even repped the Twin Lakes sectional well. Im saying @Regionrat1 needs to come out of retirement and do an audit on the region,  as some of those Logansport kids are stealing their spots. So @ontherise219 and @regionrat1,  Is the Logansport regional catching up with the region and South Bend,  or  is the Region just dropping down closer to the Logansport level?

2 hours ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

I just couldnt let it go  and had to note the always much maligned Logansport regional quietly got 10 through.  That's a banner year for Logan.   Rensalear Central and West Central even repped the Twin Lakes sectional well. Im saying @Regionrat1 needs to come out of retirement and do an audit on the region,  as some of those Logansport kids are stealing their spots. So @ontherise219 and @regionrat1,  Is the Logansport regional catching up with the region and South Bend,  or  is the Region just dropping down closer to the Logansport level?

There were definitely some surprises from the Logansport regional, Fritz over Bohn, Vaughn over Walker (by DQ, not sure what happened in that match but I think Vaughn was up anyways) Webb and Carter made it through (not necessarily upsets in my opinion but rather a pair of wrestlers I think I may have overlooked in my predictions) Phillips impressively beating Linky, and Owens over Cheeks. Like I said, I think that maybe a lot of these aren't upsets, but rather wrestlers that I overlooked, but nonetheless I think that the Logansport regional wrestled well, rather than the contrary of the other regionals not wrestling good enough.

On 2/8/2021 at 9:17 AM, Wrestling Scholar said:

@devildog47959 would have had a least 10 guys coming through the Logansport Regional.   I miss the good ole days when the Logansport regional at least had a strong presence on Indianamat.    But 4 seems like a low number. Ill add Its harder to predict this year with so  fewer big matchups due to Covid schedule curtailments   Logansport averages 6 or 7 traditionally.,  Is this year different?

Man I've been crazy busy with life the last few years. Next year I'll have more free time & can add some good feedback for the Logan regional

Have to admit the TL sectional has fallen a bit over the last 5-6 years, the Logan regional is almost dominated by the Jeff sectional these days

My Vikings have a solid core of freshman & sophomores, watch for them to make some noise in the next few years!

West central is another program with some studs & growing talent!

The region boys are the best in the state IMO so the Logan boys always have their hands full! But they bring their lunch pail every year & compete! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.