Indy Nationals

rookie78

And yet we still go, year after year after year ;)  I get sleepy just thinking about it. Still there is nothing better than hearing a quip or two from Coach Red.

17 hours ago, V and M's Dad said:

I am wondering if they will be there until midnight each night? Or will they shut the mats down for two hours for weigh ins?  Make kids wait two or three hours in between matches? 

42 minutes ago, gsmith58 said:

And yet we still go, year after year after year ;)  I get sleepy just thinking about it. Still there is nothing better than hearing a quip or two from Coach Red.

Exactly You are correct year after year after year. The day after the tournament we vow to never go back and the next year we are complaining like we didn't remember!!!!

Ha! I suppose when you have that many quality wrestlers in a one day event it's probably to be expected. There aren't a lot of lot events where you son or daughter can run into a kid from New York or Florida (which is great for the tournament, less so for your son).

24 minutes ago, Wrestlingfan937 said:

This was the first tournament I took my wife too, terrible decision. Now she thinks that every tournament will takes 3 hours in between matches and she has grown a strong hatred for wrestling tournaments since Indy nationals 2020 haha

13 minutes ago, V and M's Dad said:

Exactly You are correct year after year after year. The day after the tournament we vow to never go back and the next year we are complaining like we didn't remember!!!!

1 hour ago, gsmith58 said:

Ha! I suppose when you have that many quality wrestlers in a one day event it's probably to be expected. There aren't a lot of lot events where you son or daughter can run into a kid from New York or Florida (which is great for the tournament, less so for your son).

It is grown so much (and COVID) that they are making it a 2 day tournament...  Hopefully for the sake of everyone (tournament admin included) it is quicker this year!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.