Paid for Track Regional broadcast and not streaming?

FCFIGHTER170

52 minutes ago, indypharmd said:

So which regionals were a FAIL with TrackCast Video? Probably the only thing I'd give FLO props for is their integration of video into FloArena and it's archives. Is the livestream issue with Trackwrestling a function of source bandwith, rendering on a local pc or is it a server-side issue with video and overall bandwith distributing the content?

Richmond didn't show anything.. I also got screwed on HHC during conference time when they didn't show anything... I'll be at semi state if I have sneak through The bowels of the fieldhouse to do so.

23 hours ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

100% agreed on both The Berne Witness and WZBD doing a much better job.  Although I could have done without the screaming like a school girl-type of reaction to Duke pinning Fox.

I believe the emotion was due to an over-under throw from a inside trip setup. You do not see that often at the high school level especially at that weight. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.