Paid for Track Regional broadcast and not streaming?

FCFIGHTER170

Seems like it wouldn’t be too hard to give potential buyer a heads up that a stream won’t be available for a location.   You know like turning off the purchasing option for it since the site doesn’t have cameras to set up cameras.  

At least you should get Semi-State and State without issue. 

3 minutes ago, MattM said:

Seems like it wouldn’t be too hard to give potential buyer a heads up that a stream won’t be available for a location.   You know like turning off the purchasing option for it since the site doesn’t have cameras to set up cameras.  

At least you should get Semi-State and State without issue. 

Exactly, they have the watch option and this pops up

Screenshot_20210206-092718.png

13 minutes ago, RAJR said:

Think you can watch all regionals for $9.95.  I bought Pendleton and watched Perry since they started earlier. Oh, mat 1 wasn't working at Pendleton, hope it gets fixed. Missed a match I wanted and isn't on archive either.

I heard they said track down across the state

1 hour ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

Jay County's Mat 1 wasn't broadcasting for the first few matches.  The Mrs was screaming at me because she missed her work buddy's son lol.  We had other issues during the NE8 tournament as well.  Pure trash.

Hey IHSAA, time to use The Berne Witness for the Jay County Regional and Ft Wayne Semi State! Much better streaming. Why I didn't pay for it and just listened to WZBD. WZBD has been much better about not being just Bellmont focused. Should have gave the customers options if we were paying on which broadcast we wanted to pay for. I'd pay for The Berne Witness over Track. This area knows how to cover High School Wrestling! We have the only weekly High School Wrestling Radio Show in Indiana! Mr. Faulkner has even been a guest!

Track wrestling sucks. It’s great when it works. But it is definitely hit or miss.  I have seen Track Wrestling completely ruin several awesome tournaments because of the stand stills and down time. I have seen several tournaments have to switch to bout cards in the middle of a tournament which extended it like 2 hours. Not to mention 10 dollars for a subpar stream or one that never works is pure crap. You won’t see that money again.  

2 hours ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

Hey IHSAA, time to use The Berne Witness for the Jay County Regional and Ft Wayne Semi State! Much better streaming. Why I didn't pay for it and just listened to WZBD. WZBD has been much better about not being just Bellmont focused. Should have gave the customers options if we were paying on which broadcast we wanted to pay for. I'd pay for The Berne Witness over Track. This area knows how to cover High School Wrestling! We have the only weekly High School Wrestling Radio Show in Indiana! Mr. Faulkner has even been a guest!

100% agreed on both The Berne Witness and WZBD doing a much better job.  Although I could have done without the screaming like a school girl-type of reaction to Duke pinning Fox.

I paid for the Penn Regional, Mat 1 Buffered constantly for the first 2 rounds. There was no video at all for mat 2 for the first round. There was good video on mat 2 for the second round. There was never any video for mat 3 . For the finals , both mat 1 and 2 had good video. Still disappointing. 

5 minutes ago, M109R said:

I paid for the Penn Regional, Mat 1 Buffered constantly for the first 2 rounds. There was no video at all for mat 2 for the first round. There was good video on mat 2 for the second round. There was never any video for mat 3 . For the finals , both mat 1 and 2 had good video. Still disappointing. 

Turns out the one-time fee gave access to all the broadcasting regionals.  I paid for Goshen and got skunked, but got access to the rest.  I do not want Goshen to get money, but how can I feel about a refund if I had such wide-ranging access statewide?  It's a shame and the regionals who didn't broadcast for whatever reasons should be cut out of any share of the proceeds.

So which regionals were a FAIL with TrackCast Video? Probably the only thing I'd give FLO props for is their integration of video into FloArena and it's archives. Is the livestream issue with Trackwrestling a function of source bandwith, rendering on a local pc or is it a server-side issue with video and overall bandwith distributing the content?

21 minutes ago, indypharmd said:

So which regionals were a FAIL with TrackCast Video? Probably the only thing I'd give FLO props for is their integration of video into FloArena and it's archives. Is the livestream issue with Trackwrestling a function of source bandwith, rendering on a local pc or is it a server-side issue with video and overall bandwith distributing the content?

TrackWrestling was literally the first platform to live archive matches on the brackets. Coincidentally the first event to be fully live archived on the spot was a little tournament in Indiana in September. 

1 hour ago, busstogate said:

Turns out the one-time fee gave access to all the broadcasting regionals.  I paid for Goshen and got skunked, but got access to the rest.  I do not want Goshen to get money, but how can I feel about a refund if I had such wide-ranging access statewide?  It's a shame and the regionals who didn't broadcast for whatever reasons should be cut out of any share of the proceeds.

I would of happily paid 9.95 for the one Regional I want to see, provided all mats are covered with good video . 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.