REGIONAL Upsets, Key Matches, Etc..

navy80

4 hours ago, Grover said:

No.  I went to their web page and it is the most convoluted POS I've ever seen.  Is there a place posting brackets?

It's quite easy once you learn it.  Best setup of any wrestling site.   There was a thread posted with info that may have helped

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

#22 120 pound stud Freshman Gavyn Whitehead of NC moved to 25-0 with his Regional Title win over NCSS 7th ranked  Lengerich if East Central 11-5! Really proud of him!

Gavyn is a stud! I got money he will punch his ticket next week.

4 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

132 #15 Frazier wins the 3rd war vs #14Thrine in wild match for reg title.. Regardless either are going to have a really tough draw next week vs the states best.. They will be tough draws for whomever they go against.. Congrats Frazier you didn't let the first 2 losses break you.. Kid is nails.

Here is to hoping we get to see them wrestle each other next week!  Would be great for wrestling in our area.  Great match every time.

2 hours ago, 723 said:

Here is to hoping we get to see them wrestle each other next week!  Would be great for wrestling in our area.  Great match every time.

Yessir, gonna be tough but I really would love to see it again! NcSS is so loaded that few ranked studs are going home.. Carson Johnson, Thrine and White are really rough 2 seeds and potential ticket round matches for a 1 if the chips fall that way..

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

I'm not sure if this is on par with some of the state studs and mega upsets but....AJ Dull getting beat in the semi-finals by pin from Jonah Jones of Monroe Central...then Dull injury forfeits to 4th.  This could be the makings of a big upset next week.  Currie won the bracket with hardly breaking a sweat but Dull getting 4th is huge.

Speaking of South Adams, Loshe somehow dealt with his injury and placed 3rd today.  I didn't think he'd make it since he's forfeited so many matches but chose his battles wisely and came home third.  Radio said he has a bad pulled muscle in his back or shoulder.  He played his cards right and avoided the tough kids.  At least that's 1 more Adams County kid going to Semi-State.

At 170, and I can't believe nobody has mentioned it, Duke Myers pinned Lucas Fox from Delta.  I posted about Myers before Sectional brackets were "official"...that kid is going to ruin a lot of brackets...and already has for several kids.  Good luck to the 4th place kid he'll have in the first round at SS, and the next in the blood round....

12 minutes ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

I'm not sure if this is on par with some of the state studs and mega upsets but....AJ Dull getting beat in the semi-finals by pin from Jonah Jones of Monroe Central...then Dull injury forfeits to 4th.  This could be the makings of a big upset next week.  Currie won the bracket with hardly breaking a sweat but Dull getting 4th is huge.

Speaking of South Adams, Loshe somehow dealt with his injury and placed 3rd today.  I didn't think he'd make it since he's forfeited so many matches but chose his battles wisely and came home third.  Radio said he has a bad pulled muscle in his back or shoulder.  He played his cards right and avoided the tough kids.  At least that's 1 more Adams County kid going to Semi-State.

At 170, and I can't believe nobody has mentioned it, Duke Myers pinned Lucas Fox from Delta.  I posted about Myers before Sectional brackets were "official"...that kid is going to ruin a lot of brackets...and already has for several kids.  Good luck to the 4th place kid he'll have in the first round at SS, and the next in the blood round....

Dull vs. Hardcastle first round.

23 minutes ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

Duke has a great draw to get to the semi state finals. He’s looking good, but still knocking some rust off. Look forward to see what he looks like after another week of practice. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.