REGIONAL Upsets, Key Matches, Etc..

navy80

Mooresville Hwt #17 Kaba (pike) over #5 Johnson (Franklin community) in semis. 

Couple tough losses for Franklin Community that round. 

Still a good 4 way team race. 

Brownsburg and Avon 6 in finals
Center Grove 5 in finals

Franklin Community 3 in finals

1. 3. Avon
Edited by Mattyb

55 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

1st match I'm able to watch and it was a tight one.  MDs Clay Martin hits an inside trip for a takedown and 3 back points with less than :10 to go to break a 2-2 tie over Jared McKinley, 21-3 of Tecumseh.    Big win for MD and Martin to assure he advances to SS.

Wow! When did Jared McKinley come back to high school?

132 #15 Frazier wins the 3rd war vs #14Thrine in wild match for reg title.. Regardless either are going to have a really tough draw next week vs the states best.. They will be tough draws for whomever they go against.. Congrats Frazier you didn't let the first 2 losses break you.. Kid is nails.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

22 minutes ago, cfrcf2 said:

So could I, they just make each other better!

Yes, we need get together in off season and train together with there not being and big RTC around this area they def could benefit training together and I have feeling They'll be different weights next year anyways..I train him in off season and do my best but unless you got stud partners, to push you in off season it's not going to matter near as much... Congrats to y'all and CV, y'all got good things going on over there and us here in NC are trying to get our program bk to the power we once were.

At Mooresville

145 #1 Jaden Reynolds over #3 Watson 6-4

152 #7 Conley over #4 Rust 4-3

126 #3 Schoeff over #2 Ison 2-1

132- the Bandit over Montgomery in 2nd OT (Both classy kids)

138- Gavin Garcia over Colton Roberts (Roberts over Duncan in semis) 

Edited by Mattyb

220 #6  Viel of East Central wins wins a wild  back and forth Barn burner over  New Castles #7 Taylor,

8-6.. Very proud of Jack not many ppl can get they made it to SS their first 2 seasons in the sport and will be hell for anybody at NCSS..Viel a monster in his own right!

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.