Trackgopher - TW error

SWINfan

Something I have noticed in all events I have seen this year.....

On the dashboard when a match is finished, it shows the most recent score in red/green with the icon of the winning wrestlers hand raised.  Below it shows the final result. The issue is, the final results it shows are from different wrestlers from earlier matches.  It's not a big deal in a 4-3 match, but in a fall it gets confusing.  Hopefully the pics help.

20210130_102101.gif

20210130_101854.jpg

6 minutes ago, Thor said:

Glad to know that Track will exclusively be broadcasting the next two weeks of the tournament.....

Arsenal Tech Sectional on hold right now.  I imagine it’s bad everywhere because it’s not working on my phone either

Just now, Silence Dogood said:

Weird that they are going forward with the 3/4 and 5/6 matches, but 1/2 matches are held up...

Not sure if that’s cause they’re waiting on track, or that this sectional is being poorly run. They just better not be waiting for consos to be over to have it as the only match going on. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.