What Weight class at what Sectional seems to be the toughest/ most talented?

ARich

152 @ Jay County Sectional seems pretty deep with 30-2 Currie returning state placer, 23-2 Dull returning state qualifier, and 16-1 Daniels who after wrestling 145 comes up to 152 (maybe he knows something the rest don't)  all capable of winning.  Staying in Jay County @ 182 you have 26-1 Summersett and 20-0 Brege to go with a couple pretty solid freshman Wenk and Bluhm. 

These 2 weights combining with the Delta Sectional will make for a very rough regional for some adding Jones, Keesling, and Bradenburg at 152, and Ingenito and Page at 182.

Jumping over to 138 @ Delta Sectional seems equally as deep with the return of Delta's Dillion Tuttle after missing most of the season, a truly tough semi-finals match could be in store between Bates and 23-0 Gerencser.

Whats the thoughts about this and/or others.  

17 minutes ago, ARich said:

152 @ Jay County Sectional seems pretty deep with 30-2 Currie returning state placer, 23-2 Dull returning state qualifier, and 16-1 Daniels who after wrestling 145 comes up to 152 (maybe he knows something the rest don't)  all capable of winning.  Staying in Jay County @ 182 you have 26-1 Summersett and 20-0 Brege to go with a couple pretty solid freshman Wenk and Bluhm. 

These 2 weights combining with the Delta Sectional will make for a very rough regional for some adding Jones, Keesling, and Bradenburg at 152, and Ingenito and Page at 182.

Jumping over to 138 @ Delta Sectional seems equally as deep with the return of Delta's Dillion Tuttle after missing most of the season, a truly tough semi-finals match could be in store between Bates and 23-0 Gerencser.

Whats the thoughts about this and/or others.  

According to his Instagram, Blayne Daniels season is over.

113@ Mooresville

State #7 Courtney 21-2

State #19 Buttler 22-5

Semi State # 9 Hott 30-2 

Bickel (SSQ last year) 17-3

Hampton 23-4 

Bechert (Franklin) 

220 @ Mooresville

SS#5 Oliver

SS#6 Skaggs

SS# 7 Stover

SS#8 Whalen

Pugh 6-2

Hesser 7-3

152 @ Avon

24-2 Conley

21-1 Holt

25-2 Carrington

160 @ Avon 

Boe, Cicciarerlli, keith

Edited by Coach Coop

20 minutes ago, Coach Coop said:

120 @ Mooresville

State #7 Courtney 21-2

State #19 Buttler 22-5

Semi State # 9 Hott 30-2 

Bickel (SSQ last year) 17-3

Hampton 23-4 

Bechert (Franklin) 

220 @ Mooresville

SS#5 Oliver

SS#6 Skaggs

SS# 7 Stover

SS#8 Whalen

Pugh 6-2

Hesser 7-3

152 @ Avon

24-2 Conley

21-1 Holt

25-2 Carrington

160 @ Avon 

Boe, Cicciarerlli, keith

It’s 113, but agree, that’s a really tough weight at Mooresville. Then the #4 seed out of that bunch will  get #1 Logan Miller in Regional Rd. 1. Once again, Mooresville regional will send somebody good home early.

138 Avon

#13 Roberts

#7 Duncan

Carrington

#18 G. Garcia

Add in #17 Alcala the next week in Mooresville

145 Avon

#1 Reynolds

#9 Garcia

# 17 Oliver

Feeding into Mooresville 145 with # 3 Watson and other studs in Denny & Hutchison.

160 Avon

#13 Boe

#15 Keith

#13 (152) Cicciarellii

Feeding into Mooresville 160 with #Everman and other studs in Lewis & McCann

Again Mooresville Regional sending quality kids home early....

39 minutes ago, jmrichey119 said:

Cottey @ 113 Is a veritable lock

Whoever you are, I cannot compete with you if you’d like an argument.  I had to look up this veritable word you speak of.  I’m simply a gym teacher, who also teaches a health class.  I can’t say he’s a lock, but very impressive word you pulled on me 😂

On 1/30/2021 at 11:53 PM, nkraus said:

Whoever you are, I cannot compete with you if you’d like an argument.  I had to look up this veritable word you speak of.  I’m simply a gym teacher, who also teaches a health class.  I can’t say he’s a lock, but very impressive word you pulled on me 😂

Just a dumb Army guy who wishes he was a gym teacher. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.