Certified W.I.’s

tefakes

On 1/17/2021 at 8:00 PM, chambers said:

It is covered in the 2020-21 IHSAA Winter Bulletin

Not to be a pain, but I could not find where it said that every W.I. after achieving 6 qualifying weigh-ins had to be recorded. Please help.

2 hours ago, tefakes said:

Not to be a pain, but I could not find where it said that every W.I. after achieving 6 qualifying weigh-ins had to be recorded. Please help.

Page 12

3. For a wrestler to be eligible for the IHSAA tournament series, their coach must possess an official IHSAA Alpha Master Report which documents weigh-ins for each wrestler they intend to enter into the tournament series. This document is available on the IHSAA website at myIHSAA.net under Resources > Boys Sports > Wrestling. This record must reflect each weigh-in for the wrestler and six (6) qualifying weigh-ins must be present prior to Monday, January 25, 2021. This record, along with the individual weight loss plan generated by the IHSAA Alpha Master Report must be present at the seeding meeting on Monday, January 25, 2021.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.