Possibility of no fans at both semi state and state?

The Zebra

1 hour ago, base said:

So for sectional, will each school be able to record and livestream their own kids, or will the host site be streaming all 3 or 4 mats?

There are 32 different sectionals, no clue on what everyone will do. The IHSAA is working with them to stream as much as possible.

1 hour ago, base said:

So for sectional, will each school be able to record and livestream their own kids, or will the host site be streaming all 3 or 4 mats?

The capability is there, for Hoosier Hills Conference we streamed all 4 mats, last week at our 6 way we broadcast all 3 mats. 

Since we can’t go to state I say we do color commentary live stream of the matches.   Really I just want to say Erb like 70 times.  And don’t let a Panther qualify: I’ll pretend he is possessed by Elbert Starks.  Everytime Lil Ruble Crossfaces someone I’ll do the Atlanta Braves Tomahawk.  If Landon Buchanan places I’ll probably punch Juwan Bolden just for bearing witness to my prognostications.  If Julante Hinton qualifies I’m going to act like we go to the same family reunions.  Do not : I repeat do not let Elliot The Lil General Cornwell quali: I may need hospitalization!

Hopefully the IHSAA does the right thing and moves the Mishawaka sectional then. 

I'm over over-reaching health departments on power grabs. My county just went orange, but the Health dept says we have to stay at red level for 2 additional weeks, it's ludicrous. It's just a bunch of old bitties that have been reduced to finding bugs and warm food their whole lives that now feel like they have a since of purpose. Take a hike Dorothy.

Let counties, communities, and schools that support this type of nazism get hit where it counts - in their financial pants and once the pandemic is over let them continue to suffer as new trends and habits are formed.  

Michigan just got delayed again - first possible contact practice would be 2/21.  Not sure there will be a season after the governor's talk this morning.  If it does proceed, it will be the 6th version of the schedule and most likely will run through spring break which will mess up a lot of plans.  Anyway, from the outside looking in, you guys are really lucky.  Best of luck to everyone and enjoy it as much as possible even though it makes no sense and should be better for the kids and parents.

5 minutes ago, doctorWrestling said:

Michigan just got delayed again - first possible contact practice would be 2/21.  Not sure there will be a season after the governor's talk this morning.  If it does proceed, it will be the 6th version of the schedule and most likely will run through spring break which will mess up a lot of plans.  Anyway, from the outside looking in, you guys are really lucky.  Best of luck to everyone and enjoy it as much as possible even though it makes no sense and should be better for the kids and parents.

So stupid

3 hours ago, formercollegekid said:

Sounds like ihsaa just inked an exclusive deal with trackwrestling to broadcast regional, semi-state,  and state. Anyone else hearing this?

Hope not exclusive, cause broadcasters like the Berne Witness are way better. 

40 minutes ago, formercollegekid said:

Sounds like its exclusive.... after sectionals there won't be any other way to watch the matches. Some programs have already asked if they could stream matches if they focused only on one school and they were told no.

Where’s this coming from? And this is really stupid, I would almost every regional has their own video that would be way better than a silent camera. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.