SIAC Tournament

md85

4 hours ago, md66 said:

I don't believe MD should keep out their varsity. Of course that is the coaches decision. They have often wrestled reserves or 2nd string seniors in the past. why wrestle the whole reserve except for Boarman, and where do you find these pairings?

He a States Champ, if youve already won the States you have immunity, Sware to God you do. I thought everyone knew that

Well I guess the rest of the conference will have a shot at the crown. With a full MD line up they have no chance. Actually I don't  think the rest of the conference has a chance anyway MD all the way 

This scenario makes me think that Boarman has already had/tested + for Covid, therefore no/less risk of re-infection.  That is TOTAL SPECULATION.  But as someone who has had it and is supposedly immune for approx. 90 days, it would make sense.  Otherwise, why would he be the only one?  

10 hours ago, SWINfan said:

This scenario makes me think that Boarman has already had/tested + for Covid, therefore no/less risk of re-infection.  That is TOTAL SPECULATION.  But as someone who has had it and is supposedly immune for approx. 90 days, it would make sense.  Otherwise, why would he be the only one?  

I don't know what the IHSAA Covid rules are, but if an athlete has previously tested positive for Covid19 are they not still subject to close contact quarantine requirements?

I suppose it is not a bad idea to keep starters out of conference tournaments to lessen the risk of infection/close contact exposure that would quarantine them keeping them from competing in the state tournament.

I personally think it is sad to not value the conference tournament, but for MD & their wrestlers I understand they have bigger aspirations than a conference title.

My top 2

106-Ramsey,Herrmann

113-Milanes,Tillotson

120-Amento,Fortune

126-Williams,Boyd

132-Ante,Heneisen

138-Boarman,Wuerth

145-Giesler,Voegel

152-Farmer,Prechtel

160-Madden,Turner

170-Purdy,Johnson

182-Reff,Happe

195-Schuetter,Palamarchuk

220-Huggins,Farmer

285-Sales,Wolters

thoughts?

3 hours ago, chs said:

My top 2

106-Ramsey,Herrmann

113-Milanes,Tillotson

120-Amento,Fortune

126-Williams,Boyd

132-Ante,Heneisen

138-Boarman,Wuerth

145-Giesler,Voegel

152-Farmer,Prechtel

160-Madden,Turner

170-Purdy,Johnson

182-Reff,Happe

195-Schuetter,Palamarchuk

220-Huggins,Farmer

285-Sales,Wolters

thoughts?

Not sure where Spencer Turner from MD is in the bracket but he might be the second best wrestler at 152. And Gabe Voegel could win 145

It is time for Mater Dei's wrestling program to make a statement. How strong are We? Are we tough enough? I would give my left to be there Saturday. does any one have  tickets? I believe in our wrestlers we will win conference!

27 minutes ago, md66 said:

It is time for Mater Dei's wrestling program to make a statement. How strong are We? Are we tough enough? I would give my left to be there Saturday. does any one have  tickets? I believe in our wrestlers we will win conference!

Give your left what? Leg? Nut? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.