SIAC Tournament

md85

4 hours ago, md85 said:

Can't believe Reitz, North, Harrison, and Bosse have no semi state ranked wrestlers.

North, Harrison & Bosse not having any isn't a huge surprise as they are not traditional wrestling programs.

But what has happened to Reitz's program lately?

2 minutes ago, Cricket21 said:

I would be surprised if the stronger teams throughout the state wrestle in their conference championships this year due to the pandemic sadly... Would not be surprised if MD pulled out of SIAC to play the safe card for post-season. 

I for one would be extremely surprised if MD pulled out of the conference tournament. I certainly hope you are wrong anyway.

13 hours ago, Cricket21 said:

I would be surprised if the stronger teams throughout the state wrestle in their conference championships this year due to the pandemic sadly... Would not be surprised if MD pulled out of SIAC to play the safe card for post-season. 

if you own a farm, bet it that MD will be at the SIAC

21 hours ago, SIACfan said:

I for one would be extremely surprised if MD pulled out of the conference tournament. I certainly hope you are wrong anyway.

I hope I am wrong. Due to the circumstances, I am expecting the worst, hoping for the best..

Logan Huggins....  Did a little digging and here is what I found.

- DNP in Sectional last year.  Met Nick Boots in the quarterfinal and lost by DQ.
- Was 33-8 last going into Sectionals
- Won the SIAC Tournament in 2019 and 2020, beating Nick Boots 8-6 in last year's final
- is a Senior now
- in 2018 finished 3rd at the Eagle Invitational, losing to Mooresville's Reece Condon 7-2, and beating Brownsburg's Isaiah Street by fall for 3rd
- in 2019 finished 4th at the Eagle Invitational losing again to Condon by the same 7-2 score and to Gage Demarco of Chesterton 3-1

- This year at the Harrison 10-way, he won all 4 of his matches by fall, including one over Ev. Memorial's Kelton Farmer.
- Found a few other wins this year and no losses.  Results are scattered and mostly incomplete, as is the case with a lot of Evansville schools.
- Not sure of the exact score in last night's dual, but I believe he beat Boots 10-4 or something close to that.  He got an early lead, held on and then a takedown near the end.

Edited by SWINfan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.