Rankings Update Fort Wayne #3

Y2CJ41

Looks good.

I know Cook from AC hasn't wrestled much since he had an injury, I expect to see him contend at SS though.  Darkhorse for those who do brackets.

Also, when the young Myers boy from Bellmont hits the lineup, I'm guessing he'll end up top 4 easy at 170 or 182.  They've been saying on the radio he'll be back in action soon.  Watch out for that kid.  

18 hours ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

Looks good.

I know Cook from AC hasn't wrestled much since he had an injury, I expect to see him contend at SS though.  Darkhorse for those who do brackets.

Also, when the young Myers boy from Bellmont hits the lineup, I'm guessing he'll end up top 4 easy at 170 or 182.  They've been saying on the radio he'll be back in action soon.  Watch out for that kid.  

I’d love to see it: those weights are stacked.

On 1/6/2021 at 6:19 PM, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

Looks good.

Cook re-injured his arm at team state and may be done for the year. Not sure at this point.

43 minutes ago, bigballerb said:

How is sheets from CC not ranked? 

Definitely the worst I felt about leaving any kid off this set, and wanted to go back and change it after it was posted. To be honest, he is most likely a top 8 kid at that weight and should probably be in there, but the H2H loss by fall to #8 Friedt, without any victories over any of the other ranked 160s, is why he didn’t get a nod this time. 160, in my opinion, is also easily one of the two deepest classes in FW this season.

That said, the win over Currie should have been enough for a “mulligan” on the Friedt loss, and he should have a match today with #1 Buckley, which I wouldn’t view as an upset at all if he did win.

32 minutes ago, Caleb Spires said:

Definitely the worst I felt about leaving any kid off this set, and wanted to go back and change it after it was posted. To be honest, he is most likely a top 8 kid at that weight and should probably be in there, but the H2H loss by fall to #8 Friedt, without any victories over any of the other ranked 160s, is why he didn’t get a nod this time. 160, in my opinion, is also easily one of the two deepest classes in FW this season.

That said, the win over Currie should have been enough for a “mulligan” on the Friedt loss, and he should have a match today with #1 Buckley, which I wouldn’t view as an upset at all if he did win.

Understandable, definitely a tough kid that I see punching his ticket and possibly winning semi state. His match vs. Buckley will be interesting!

5 hours ago, bigballerb said:

Understandable, definitely a tough kid that I see punching his ticket and possibly winning semi state. His match vs. Buckley will be interesting!

Buckley by first period pin. Only saw the result, so not much to take from other than it was over early. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.