Rankings Update State #5

Y2CJ41

39 minutes ago, PMFAN said:

Koontz going down to 132 makes that weight even more stacked then it already was. Returning 8th placer at 132 is ranked 14th! wow... 15/20 have qualified at state and 13 have placed.

With 7  ranked guys possibly at NCSS..1,4,9,13,15,16, and 18.. Then add in Carson Johnson, SQ Hughes, Ashton Brandon, Drew Willis and I'm sure there's more..

LOADED is under statement with Koontz,pierson, White,Hooper,Thrine,Frazier,Gonzalez plus those I mentioned above unranked who In most years would be ranked had it not been the murders row of all murders row.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

6 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

With 7  ranked guys possibly at NCSS..1,4,9,13,15,16, and 18.. Then add in Carson Johnson, SQ Hughes, Ashton Brandon, Drew Willis and I'm sure there's more..

LOADED is under statement with Koontz,pierson, White,Hooper,Thrine,Frazier,Gonzalez plus those I mentioned above unranked who In most years would be ranked had it not been the murders row of all murders row.

Who will be your “Wolf over Cottey” this year? Thrine over Koontz? It’s getting close to that time, the ever exciting state series!!

1 hour ago, bluemonster said:

Who will be your “Wolf over Cottey” this year? Thrine over Koontz? It’s getting close to that time, the ever exciting state series!!

Don't be a dick... Heaven forbid somebody makes a wrong prediction, and to bring a kid I Train into it is even weaker..Glithero knocked off Cottey last year so I was showing love to our area picking Wolf..I never hate on Perry or talk down on them but don't pretend you shouldn't have faith in your ppl to beat whomever they put in front of them.. Bringing a kid like Thrine into it just to try and be funny, isn't.. Thrine has worked hard and I hope he can beat anybody he faces.. He's got Carson Johnson and Christian white to worry about at conference first and has to get to SS..I wish Cottey the best and know he's unreal but don't talk down on my guy, that's classless.. Attack me all you want but don't belittle a kid acting like he has no chance.. He's Wrestling out of his mind right now and beat some studs, not Koontz level but he's nails too.. I've actually been rooting for Koontz especially seeing him channel Mckinleys nasty headlock.

The better question is why are you still harping on somebody made a wrong prediction to the point you have to be a dick towards a kid? Don't act like Thrine is some slouch cuz he's 56-2 in HS and a even better kid.. My prediction is you'll still thinking it's funny next year I made a wrong prediction but didn't have to stoop to your level of talking down on a HS kid..I have nothing but love for Perry and never was disrespectful about them..

Aren't you a ranker or staff? Kind of funny you keep showing bias and that carries over to being a conflict of interest... I'll never pick an upset vs perry again just for you and if you do the rankings for ncss and clowning my predictions but still got guys ranked behind ppl they have beat the last time they Wrestled like Frazier and Gonzalez ( both are studs and nothing but respect for them) 

I appreciate everyone ppl so for the site and volunteer their time but bringing my kid into your bs is 🗑️...

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

49 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Don't be a dick... Heaven forbid somebody makes a wrong prediction, and to bring a kid I Train into it is even weaker..Glithero knocked off Cottey last year so I was showing love to our area picking Wolf..I never hate on Perry or talk down on them but don't pretend you shouldn't have faith in your ppl to beat whomever they put in front of them.. Bringing a kid like Thrine into it just to try and be funny, isn't.. Thrine has worked hard and I hope he can beat anybody he faces.. He's got Carson Johnson and Christian white to worry about at conference first and has to get to SS..I wish Cottey the best and know he's unreal but don't talk down on my guy, that's classless.. Attack me all you want but don't belittle a kid acting like he has no chance.. He's Wrestling out of his mind right now and beat some studs, not Koontz level but he's nails too.. I've actually been rooting for Koontz especially seeing him channel Mckinleys nasty headlock.

The better question is why are you still harping on somebody made a wrong prediction to the point you have to be a dick towards a kid? Don't act like Thrine is some slouch cuz he's 56-2 in HS and a even better kid.. My prediction is you'll still thinking it's funny next year I made a wrong prediction but didn't have to stoop to your level of talking down on a HS kid..I have nothing but love for Perry and never was disrespectful about them..

Aren't you a ranker or staff? Kind of funny you keep showing bias and that carries over to being a conflict of interest... I'll never pick an upset vs perry again just for you and if you do the rankings for ncss and clowning my predictions but still got guys ranked behind ppl they have beat the last time they Wrestled like Frazier and Gonzalez ( both are studs and nothing but respect for them) 

I appreciate everyone ppl so for the site and volunteer their time but bringing my kid into your bs is 🗑️...

Take it easy sport! I wasn’t talking down to anyone. You may need to bring it down a notch and take a deep breath. Hell, I like the underdog stories, we see them every year. Good luck to YOUR guys the rest of the season. 

4 minutes ago, bluemonster said:

Take it easy sport! I wasn’t talking down to anyone. You may need to bring it down a notch and take a deep breath. Hell, I like the underdog stories, we see them every year. Good luck to YOUR guys the rest of the season. 

I can tell you do not bring up his projects.  Last time I did I nearly died and we didn’t even fight😜

1 hour ago, Paycheck141 said:

Streck from Merrillville is on the State  220 and the EC semi state at HWT

The EC semi state ranker is being lazy and not gave them a update. Unacceptable 

Edited by ontherise219

28 minutes ago, bigballerb said:

Guessing cottey is going to 113 and Koontz up to 152.

Wouldn't Cottey stay at 120 to help him get ready for college at 125? Or would he go 113 to ensure another state title?

12 hours ago, bigballerb said:

Guessing cottey is going to 113 and Koontz up to 152.

Didn't Koontz just wrestle 132 for team State. That's a big jump up in weight. Either he made a huge cut to 132 or he'll be a smaller 152. This isn't a question how good he is... I know he's good I just don't know how easy or hard it would be for him to maintain being above 140 if he was able to make 134. To me it would seem easier to just go 145 but I'm not in the room so I don't know his weight situation. Of course I'm not 100% sure if thats who the person was talking about but time will tell.

50 minutes ago, bbulldog152 said:

Didn't Koontz just wrestle 132 for team State. That's a big jump up in weight. Either he made a huge cut to 132 or he'll be a smaller 152. This isn't a question how good he is... I know he's good I just don't know how easy or hard it would be for him to maintain being above 140 if he was able to make 134. To me it would seem easier to just go 145 but I'm not in the room so I don't know his weight situation. Of course I'm not 100% sure if thats who the person was talking about but time will tell.

Good points, but he’s also already pinned two of the top 4 at 152 as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.