Best Wrestling Documentaries/Movies

purdue02

With talk of The Last Champion on the forum, I was wondering what are some other good wrestling movies and/or documentaries that are worth a watch?  I saw Win Win and Junkyard Dogs mentioned in the forum.  I personally am a very big fan of Takedowns and Falls.  Any others worth watching?

21 minutes ago, purdue02 said:

With talk of The Last Champion on the forum, I was wondering what are some other good wrestling movies and/or documentaries that are worth a watch?  I saw Win Win and Junkyard Dogs mentioned in the forum.  I personally am a very big fan of Takedowns and Falls.  Any others worth watching?

The Story of Cary Kolat on Flow is really good. 

Edited by Silence Dogood

Started Takedowns and falls documentary last night before bed.. Gonna finish tonight.. So far, so good .." Pinned" was a great one following Lance Palmer aka current and multiple time MMA world Champ and 2 different million dollar tournaments winner.. Really wanna see him in the UFC now cuz PFL is screwing him around bad.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

On 1/4/2021 at 7:32 PM, Silence Dogood said:

The Story of Cary Kolat on Flow is really good. 

This is one!!! 

I actually watched this. A few months later my son got a call from him inviting him for an official visit to Campbell (when Kolat was the head coach there). We did the visit which ended at a great dinner at a dive Mexican restaurant in rural North Carolina with coach Kolat and Dean Heil. We had a long drive home, so I cued it up in the car for my wife and boys. My youngest was almost in tears. He felt sooo bad for his new buddy. Kolat got jobbed sooo many times!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.