Individual state finals

Washedup141

5 hours ago, trackgopher said:

1. Yes, at minimum Semi States will be streamed.

2. Movement, yes. Not sure it is something that I see happening this year unfortunately. There are only about 6 people around the state that have experience streaming events. I am guessing a couple sites will be streamed this year, but can’t tell you how many. It is also somewhat of an expensive feat and TW only has so many streaming kits available to rent. 
3. Because the dashboard is hosted by TW servers and the video is through AWS servers, there is no way to synchronize them together, though in no way is that a bad suggestion. 

Thanks for those answers.  I figured the syncing problem would not be a simple fix or it would have already been done.  :)

Thought of one more suggestion....    
Can we lower the volume on the ads, especially those that pop up after each match on the streams?  The volume has been MUCH louder recently as opposed to the video stream.  Setting the volume on the match video to be able to hear what's going on means getting blasted by the ad.  An adjustment there would be appreciated.  :)

9 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

Thought of one more suggestion....    
Can we lower the volume on the ads, especially those that pop up after each match on the streams?  The volume has been MUCH louder recently as opposed to the video stream.  Setting the volume on the match video to be able to hear what's going on means getting blasted by the ad.  An adjustment there would be appreciated.  :)

That is just a quick fix. It’s just something that is often not thought about. I will try to get Mark to do that the day of.

3 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

Hopefully they'll allow the personnel to do the streams, including commentary.  

I think the IHSAA thinks of those people as essential to the operation of the tournament. Especially with the overall loss that they will be experiencing due to low or no attendance.

I would guess that people like IndianaMat would have a chance to be there as well as photographers as they usually get media passes. But that obviously is not in my hands.

On 1/5/2021 at 1:47 AM, Cosgrove said:

Sooooo if they donty allow us in can we air the matches at every single local bar hahaha cause that would be AWESOME!!! It will suck if spectators will not be able to go in and watch these matches happen for viewers and also while you compete. It is BADASS hearing people scream and cheer for you and boo at you. Just open it up full capacity :)

One of the best memories of state other than the wrestling to me was when you (with your pink socks on) and Chico Adams were dancing in front of Coach Tonte.  That was a classic.  Ever since been waiting for someone to out do that one.  The PB&J wasn't a bad one either.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.