2nd - Hobart

3rd - Columbus East

4th - Northridge

4A

1st - EMD

2nd - Cathedral

3rd - Chesterton

4th - Warren Central

1A-Tell City or North Posey.  I think they're each well above the rest.

2A-Jay County.  Pretty loaded team with tons of young talent.  Bellmont is 1-2 and just got beat 64-6 yesterday.  Yes, I understand they're coming off quarentine.  After watching AC wrestle Garrett, I wasn't impressed with Garrett either.  Had we not forfeited several weight classes we could have beat them.

1A- The south will rise again, but don't count out 1A stalwarts like Adams Central or Prairie Heights. You can't prepare for farm boy strength. Cowan will be in the mix also

2A- Garrett is the best team top to bottom, their nemesis will be match-ups. Jay County might match-up the best with them. However they will have to get through a good Wawasee, Mount Vernon, and Bellmont team just to get to the finals. I would be much more confident in Jay County if they didn't have a gauntlet to go through. Western has a solid team with some stars sprinkled in throughout their lineup. Not sure how deep they are, but they have the potential for some moveable parts in their lineup. Bellmont always shows up for these events so you can't count out the Decatur kids.

3A- Franklin and Columbus East will be tough outs for any team. The sleeper here is East Central who could be a bracket buster. Hobart, Northridge, and Mishawaka have solid teams that cannot be overlooked.

4A- This is a grab bag of teams, it will come down to bonus points and match-ups in pretty much every dual. I think Brownsburg matches up well with Mater Dei, but not sure if they match-up well with Chesterton in the first round. Cathedral and Warren should have a doozy in the semi-finals on the bottom half.

4A No love for warren central. Guys have been winning. It will be interesting to see if the Burg has their full line up. I think they are a tough match up for mater dei. It looks like chesterton filled one of their forfeits which will help them. Perry looks to makes some weight changes that could be game changing 

plus cathedral always finds a way to win tight duals. 

3A that brickies/Mishawaka match to start now will be exciting. I think we are over looking east central but I am going with Franklin vs CE final. CE looked really good at Perry meridian 

2A- Bellmont is the favorite. I would like to see if wawassee is at full strength, garret took them to the wire and could provide some really good match ups I thought it was westerns year last year, maybe I was a year early 

1A- I know the least about, I like that all of the 1A champs are In. Tell city is tough, I like what Cowan is building Adams central and Prairie heights have championship experience.  Centerville has some studs I am not sure if they have enough. Don’t sleep on Rensselaer they have some guys flying under the radar 

6 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Unfortunately the Banana exchange is shut down as the plug-in is not supported with the new forum update.

frustrated michael scott GIF 
I’m going holler at @Fabio Jr. then . He can get a plug in Watchamacallit thingy set up for some good Banana Action going on here . He’s a World Champion Computer Software Engineer. 

I had you up there Joe at that #1 spot until this hiccup on here. Let the Cartel down . 

I got rankings to for Computer Software Engineering . 

1. Nick W. 
1. Darren Mills @teammills

3. Joe Caprino 

😂

18 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

I’m going holler at @Fabio Jr. then . He can get a plug in Watchamacallit thingy set up for some good Banana Action going on here . He’s a World Champion Computer Software Engineer. 

I had you up there Joe at that #1 spot until this hiccup on here. Let the Cartel down . 

1. Nick W. 

3. Joe Caprino 

😂

That hurts....

coding monkey business GIF by Checkmate Digital

57 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

I’ll take Columbus East in 3a and Brownsburg in 4a. Lock it in. 

Don’t know much about 1a and 2a . I’ll take Belmont and Tell City. Chalk

Is Brownsburg going to have their full lineup? I think they can win, but not if they don’t have all their horses. 

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Is Brownsburg going to have their full lineup? I think they can win, but not if they don’t have all their horses. 

Rumor is that @TeamGarciaand the banana cartel have used their stash of millions of bananas to secure COVID-19 vaccines for all of the children in the Burg. 
image.gif.fdfd3f8b3c4f883acd37f2d0143de078.gif

9 hours ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

1A-Tell City or North Posey.  I think they're each well above the rest.

2A-Jay County.  Pretty loaded team with tons of young talent.  Bellmont is 1-2 and just got beat 64-6 yesterday.  Yes, I understand they're coming off quarentine.  After watching AC wrestle Garrett, I wasn't impressed with Garrett either.  Had we not forfeited several weight classes we could have beat them.

I normally wouldn't respond, and I guess it doesn't matter since matches aren't won on the discussion board, but AC's two FF's were at heavyweight and 106...pretty sure we would've won both...especially 106, since it's Weimer.  Oh, and Garrett had 12/14 starters wrestling. 

We don't aim to impress you, but I guess you should post realistic stuff

8 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

1. Nick W. 

3. Joe Caprino 

😂

There is that Avon education getting put to good use, can't count to 3!  Wait, he's at the burg and we're teammates with TeamGarcia & MattyB too, WHAT?!?!? 

I'm surprised this is not the predictions of @TeamGarcia @Mattyb & @JMILL:

1A - Hendricks County

2A - Hendricks County

3A - Hendricks County

4A - Hendricks County

I'm gonna root for the Dogs to take home 4a and would love to see Columbus East come home with the 3a title!  Every team in the 1a and 2a are winners to me as well, great exposure!  Best of luck to all the teams participating and hope everyone stays healthy.

Thought Coach Brewer was an Avon family. I guess I understand the Brownsburg plug. Would have been interesting to see Center Grove in that 8 seed. 

If everyone from Avon transfers to Brownburg, is it still #thecountyclub? 

5 hours ago, Shoey said:

Thought Coach Brewer was an Avon family. I guess I understand the Brownsburg plug. Would have been interesting to see Center Grove in that 8 seed. 

gene wilder suspense GIF 
Your thoughts on Brewer & Avon .....

Center Grove will be there next year for sure . Very talented squad . 

Hendricks County Schools is #TheCounty 

Edited by TeamGarcia
Spell Check

6 hours ago, teammills said:

There is that Avon education getting put to good use, can't count to 3!  Wait, he's at the burg and we're teammates with TeamGarcia & MattyB too, WHAT?!?!? 

I'm surprised this is not the predictions of @TeamGarcia @Mattyb & @JMILL:

1A - Hendricks County

2A - Hendricks County

3A - Hendricks County

4A - Hendricks County

I'm gonna root for the Dogs to take home 4a and would love to see Columbus East come home with the 3a title!  Every team in the 1a and 2a are winners to me as well, great exposure!  Best of luck to all the teams participating and hope everyone stays healthy.

Since @Fabio Jr. is a World Champ at everything he does and your both are pretty good revenge of the nerds 80s GIF 

at Computer level . Which ... I have no clue what you guys talking about when it comes to Computers . I did have you, Joe & Nick all at the #1 spot on my Rankings . Joe gave up a late “plug in” score sooooo....... I had to drop him in my Rankings. He’s gotta step it up . You & Nick share my #1 spot in my rankings @ontherise219 knows what I’m talking about . He deals with this stuff all the time . 

Edited by TeamGarcia

8 hours ago, Shoey said:

Love Avon, Brownsburg, Plainfield, TriWest,  Danville, Cascade, Red Cobra, and Contenders! Great kids, great families, great schools, and great academies. 

Making #TheCounty great again! 

@teammillshas the Avon education. 

@TeamGarcialearned to count in the mean streets of Muncie. They only use odd numbers there.

I know or have done travel stuff with a lot of kids wrestling this weekend. Just glad to see them all wrestling. With that said... I’ll stand by my predictions. 

Cmon man!!! 

Edited by Mattyb

4 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Since @Fabio Jr. is a World Champ at everything he does and your both are pretty good revenge of the nerds 80s GIF 

at Computer level . Which ... I have no clue what you guys talking about when it comes to Computers . I did have you, Joe & Nick all at the #1 spot on my Rankings . Joe gave up a late “plug in” score sooooo....... I had to drop him in my Rankings. He’s gotta step it up . You & Nick share my #1 spot in my rankings @ontherise219 knows what I’m talking about . He deals with this stuff all the time . 

Luckily the plug-in that allows banning still works.the daily show boom GIF

Alright here are my Picks!  If is is like the NFL I will lose this Tickets Also!!!  🤪

4A -  EMD , Warren , BBurg , Perry

3A- Franklin , Floyd Central , Mishawaka , East Central

2A - Western , Mt. Vernon -Posey , Garrett , Monrovia (Sleeper)

1A - North Posey , Tell City , Cowan , Prairie Heights.

In order 1 thru 4.  Thanks BT19 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.