3rd-13
4th-11
5th-8
6th-6
7th-4
8th-3
9th-12th- 2
13th-16th-1

Yeah, I get the points. Was just wondering if team ranking go chalk from rankings to probable point values for placement. Or, is there any other thought process or opinion that goes into them outside of individual rankings? 

Alright, let’s discuss. I think you start with the locks for a title. In no exact order: Miller, Seltzer, Mendez, Bates, and perhaps Jujuan. So, BBurg, Cathedral, CP, Chesterton, and Warren. 

Then, you pick the next most probable champ from those schools. I think the two best chances for a title are Dickey (CHS) and Lemley (Chesterton). Special mention fo Estrada/Goodwin/Cruz, Pierson/Ross, and Jones/Montgomery. 

Then the 3rd tier of potential finalist for the above: Chesterton’s Ellis, Cathedral’s Wilson, and pick one of the Crown Point tweeners of Goodwin/Roberson/Goin/Cruz. 

Perry has a chance to be relevant but need both Cottey to repeat and Koontz to bump to 145 and be a finalist with Warren. EMD could be relevant if Boarman bumps to 145 to win and Sollars wins 182. Don’t know who Brownsburg’s second champ would be, so I’d bump them down, but maybe Jones will come of age. 

So, I’d rank by locks first and work backwards. Chesterton, Cathedral, and Crown Point have point scoring depth to fill in the “role player” points. My rankings are: 1. Chesterton 2. Cathedral 3. Crown Point 4. Warren 5. Perry 6. Mater Dei 7. Brownsburg 

34 minutes ago, Shoey said:

Alright, let’s discuss. I think you start with the locks for a title. In no exact order: Miller, Seltzer, Mendez, Bates, and perhaps Jujuan. So, BBurg, Cathedral, CP, Chesterton, and Warren. 

Then, you pick the next most probable champ from those schools. I think the two best chances for a title are Dickey (CHS) and Lemley (Chesterton). Special mention fo Estrada/Goodwin/Cruz, Pierson/Ross, and Jones/Montgomery. 

Then the 3rd tier of potential finalist for the above: Chesterton’s Ellis, Cathedral’s Wilson, and pick one of the Crown Point tweeners of Goodwin/Roberson/Goin/Cruz. 

Perry has a chance to be relevant but need both Cottey to repeat and Koontz to bump to 145 and be a finalist with Warren. EMD could be relevant if Boarman bumps to 145 to win and Sollars wins 182. Don’t know who Brownsburg’s second champ would be, so I’d bump them down, but maybe Jones will come of age. 

So, I’d rank by locks first and work backwards. Chesterton, Cathedral, and Crown Point have point scoring depth to fill in the “role player” points. My rankings are: 1. Chesterton 2. Cathedral 3. Crown Point 4. Warren 5. Perry 6. Mater Dei 7. Brownsburg 

Thinks Sollars could beat Warren?.. i haven't had the chance to watch much of Warren but Sollars is looking impressive so far.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.