PM Super Duals

bluemonster

This will be a great day of wrestling on the Southside of Indy tomorrow. Teams battling it out will be Perry Meridian, Crown Point, Brownsbugh, Columbus East and Center Grove! Many ranked opponents will be going head to head. I believe Gorilla Radio will be there for coverage.

That is so TRUE!!!!!    There are 35 ranked wrestlers in the Current State rankings.

There are some weights that will be like a Semi State.  (113) has 5 of the Top 15 in State.

We are going to see the Podium wrestlers emerge at this event.  Good Luck to all the young men!!

PS: I have a Wrestler that I believe gets some Props from this weekend and Jumps into the Ranking

as a Top wrestler to go to State,  Tyler Williams 152  Columbus East.    Thanks BT19

50 minutes ago, Bigtoe19 said:

That is so TRUE!!!!!    There are 35 ranked wrestlers in the Current State rankings.

There are some weights that will be like a Semi State.  (113) has 5 of the Top 15 in State.

We are going to see the Podium wrestlers emerge at this event.  Good Luck to all the young men!!

PS: I have a Wrestler that I believe gets some Props from this weekend and Jumps into the Ranking

as a Top wrestler to go to State,  Tyler Williams 152  Columbus East.    Thanks BT19

I remember him beating Ponce at In good match.. be watching for em tomorrow.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

STATE RANKED WRESTLERS

106 - #3 Haines BB

#5 Billerman PM

113 - #1 Miller BB

#4 Bahl CP

#9 Morton PM

#13 Lykins CE

#15 Courtney CG

120 - #2 Cottey PM

#3 Frazier CP

#12 Haines BB

126 - #3 Goin CP

#12 Ison BB

132 - #3 Montgomery BB

#4 Roberson CP

138 - #1 Mendez CP

#2 Koontz PM

#12 Garcia BB

145 - #2 Goodwin CP

#4 Watson CG

#8 Garcia BB

#15 McKivitz PM

152 - #2 Estrada CP

#3 Rust CG

#13 Cicciarelli BB

160 - #4 Cruz CP

#10 Law CE

#13 Ison BB

170 - #2 Morrill CE

#12 Dale PM

182 - #1 Warren PM

#2 Buchanan CG

#13 Willems CP

195 - #15 Crump CG

220 - #6 Street BB

#13 McClure PM

285 - #3 Jones BB

#11 Hartwell CE

Edited by bluemonster

15 minutes ago, julia2009 said:

Yes.  One ticket per wrestler, but Southport doesn’t have  restrictions. 🤨

They have a Fieldhouse that hold 8,000 and only have 25 fans. When Perry wrestled them we were only allowed two parents per kid wrestling. 

Edited by lewdwar

Can anyone post individual and team results? 

I had it on in the background but couldn't always pay attention. 

Drake Buchannan #2 over Aiden Warren #1 

#1 at 120 Cottey over Kaden Mconnel by dec at 126

113 Noah Lykins with some nice wins. 

160 #12 Kade Law over Nick cicciareli in overtime

285 Jones #6 over #8 Hartwell

Looked like PM or CG likely won the team race.

Who won between Koontz and Mendez?  Rust vs Estrada? Watson vs Goodwin? How did the Garcia boys do for BB? Cottey vs Frazier? Law vs Cruz?

In CP-PM, Koontz bumped all the way to 152 and won arguably the match of the day against Estrada. Tied 3-3 late in the 3rd, Koontz hit his headlock for a late fall. Def one of the major reasons CP lost that dual. CP forfeited Cottey. Frazier bumped and got a fall at 126. 

14 hours ago, navy80 said:

Can anyone post individual and team results? 

I had it on in the background but couldn't always pay attention. 

Drake Buchannan #2 over Aiden Warren #1 

#1 at 120 Cottey over Kaden Mconnel by dec at 126

113 Noah Lykins with some nice wins. 

160 #12 Kade Law over Nick cicciareli in overtime

285 Jones #6 over #8 Hartwell

Looked like PM or CG likely won the team race.

Who won between Koontz and Mendez?  Rust vs Estrada? Watson vs Goodwin? How did the Garcia boys do for BB? Cottey vs Frazier? Law vs Cruz?

Brownsburg 

#3 106- Haines DNW 

#1 113- Miller DNW

#12 138- G. Garcia DNW 

#8 145- B. Garcia DNW 

Hello, Wrestling Fans.

I want to start off by saying the Live FB feed was Awesome. Mike / Joe you guys were Great.  PM Great Host and very good Duals.

I believe the 113 lb class was worth Admission itself. Ton of High caliber wrestlers going at it. Here is MY take away from the Event! (JMO)

BBurg- Yes missing a few studs! When line up is right they'll be Hard to Beat.  132- Montgomery will be Under the Lights along with the

Big Boys, Street & Jones are STUDS!!  Ciccarelli @ 160 is no easy out either, then 126- Ison underrated!!!  Will all be at Bankers Life

Center Grove - What is in the Water there, these young Stud just keep showing up and fighting all day. There Little guys are very smart

composed and seasoned already. The Big 3 just keep doing there thing until you are tired!  145-Watson , 152-Rust & 182- Buchanan will

all be challenging for the top spot on that State Podium.

Columbus East- Very solid Squad, 113-Lykins and 152-Williams showed me something and will move up the Rankings. 160-Law and

170-Morrill had a couple of HUGH Wins on the Day. No easy outs with CE and will Dominate at Jeffersonville, sending 10/11 on to EVSS.

Crown Point- Well this Team is special. Best the REGION has to offer. Some top Talent in the Midwest. 138-Mendez National Ranked.

Others with that special gas tank, Cruz, Bahl, Goin, Frazier, Roberson, Goodwin, Estrada, Cruz, Tattini, Willems and the Clarks. These guys

are in you face and on you like a spider monkey that is jacked up on Mountain Dew!!  Haha,  Talented Program will have many at Bankers Life.

Perry- Well, Well. Great Host , nice show! 120- Cottey-Stud , 106-Billerman ,113-Morton,145-McKivits, 160-Sheets, 170-Dale, 195-Hammond

220-McClure are all very tough and you better pack a Lunch when facing them!  182- Warren Talented wrestler. Had a couple of hick ups , in

CE- Morrill who bumped up from170 and CG- Buchanan@182. They will see each other again before this season is over. Don't be surprised if

Buchanan/Warren are under the Lights..

OK here is the real story PM 138-Koontz is at another Level. Might see Mendez under the Lights again this year!!  But I DON'T Think so!

Koontz wants to relish his own Success. Tired of Runner up, could go 145 and be the Top Dawg but has a very good teammate there. So coach

says Show me what you got !!  Its a real life Vision Quest in an already Crazy year!  Goes out  and gives up 10-12 lb. and Beat not 1, but 2 of 

the States best Wrestlers in the 152 lb. class!  #2 Estrada - CP  and #3 Rust. Not just Decisions , used his textbook Left Hook Headlock and 

got the Pins!!!!  Bonus points for his team, Now that is what I took away from Missing Work to watch those Great Duals.

Thanks to all the Wrestlers and Programs,  A True Fan BigToe19.  Have a Blessed Holiday & Stay Safe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.