Team State brackets revealed....

decbell1

TONIGHT!

Join us

On air-WZBD 92.7 FM or online at WZBD.com

In Person-at the Double Eagle Clubhouse Grill in Decatur

We will reveal the Team State brackets during our two-hour special edition of High School Wrestling Weekly, from 6-8 p.m.

The bar has wing and shrimp specials tonight, along with a fish basket for $6.99 tonight!

Along with Rex Brewer and myself, we will be joined by Mike Reiser and Joe Caprino for the big reveal. Don't miss it!

@decbell1 be a shame if a #TheCounty school does have full line at Team State , just because they gave up so many, many, a lot of forfeits to YOUR .... Adam Central team (Covid Related Forfeits I might add) keep it close for your entertainment value. Doesn’t mean they are the “by far worst team in that 4A Bracket” “with to many forfeits” . Just like many bigger schools in the state, many kids will not be wrestling week to weeks due to this piss ant virus . Obviously you didn’t look at the Plainfield or HSE duals few weeks back in the results page on this great website called Indianamat dual results . BANG ! A Full Lineup . Where is that worthless @3xStateChampwhen you need him to give out BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Would Not ... surprise me at all if that #TheCounty team brings it with a Full Lineup.  

#TheCountyFacts 

Notorious 

BTW.... Dane does a great job, Big fan of the Wrestling Weekly Shows . Also I’m a Long time listener, I wanna be a first time caller . Probably not huh ? Might be because Notorious will shatter all the local radio ratings just like on Indianamat views of the great one is on the air #amirite @UncleJimmy ? Tell them ! 

#PainTrain is Coming ! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.