Thanks for all the love the past 4 years

BBURGMatfan

I will have to go back and listen to the broadcast I didn’t catch that. I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or real. But today I will take it as a complement and say thank you. I think everything that has been built at Bburg is great and I think I have always had a pretty positive out look on the program. Thanks for watching and good luck! I appreciate the kind words 

Mike Reiser 

Not sure of the exact circumstances here, but I do want to say a few things:

1.) Mike has always been extremely supportive and complimentary towards Brownsburg Wrestling in any interaction I have had with him.  Two thumbs up to the dude from Brownsburg Wrestling.  

2.) The Brownsburg staff and Crown Point coaching staffs get along great.  It is one of the many reasons we have committed to their tournament.  They and their administration have always treated us with incredible hospitality at their tournament.  

3.) If someone did talk “ish” about Kysen, he/she clearly doesn’t know the kid.  In the hallways, in the classroom, and on the mat he is what we want representing Brownsburg wrestling.  

Snyder

6 hours ago, BBURGMatfan said:

Out numbered so I will keep my opinion to myself.  To be clear, this was nothing to do with Crown Point.  Not sure how that came about?   

What was I thinking?

Mike @ontherise219 wasn't the one that said "imagine that" when Montgomery signaled injury time, the other gentleman said it..I can see where it came off snarky af but I just think he will thinking out loud . Those mics listen to everything so ppl gotta be cognisant of that at all times meanwhile thinking about what you say but I don't think he really meant anything by it and was just trying to contribute to the broadcast..

Everybody respects the Burg and I don't think you said anything making it as if CP was who you were talking to..I didn't take it that way.. Mike"The Peoples Voice" Reiser loves Wrestling in general and is fans of Everybody that contributes to his passion.. I've only seen him show love to BB especially when his boy Nick was still round these parts..

6 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Mike @ontherise219 wasn't the one that said "imagine that" when Montgomery signaled injury time, the other gentleman said it..I can see where it came off snarky af but I just think he will thinking out loud . Those mics listen to everything so ppl gotta be cognisant of that at all times meanwhile thinking about what you say but I don't think he really meant anything by it and was just trying to contribute to the broadcast..

Everybody respects the Burg and I don't think you said anything making it as if CP was who you were talking to..I didn't take it that way.. Mike"The Peoples Voice" Reiser loves Wrestling in general and is fans of Everybody that contributes to his passion.. I've only seen him show love to BB especially when his boy Nick was still round these parts..

Reiser's best moments on the mic are during injury time, most notably at the Hobart Regional finals last season.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.