Girls All Star Holiday Dual Meet.

Ironbear

We are excited to announce a wrestling dual meet between the north and south girls at Hamilton Heights High School at 7pm Dec 30th. We have put together a list of names of some of the best girls in the north and south of the state for a dual meet. I will release the names that we have decided on Thurs Night. We look forward to bringing some of the best high school girls in and giving the fans a teaser for the upcoming state championships. We will live stream this dual meet. Good Luck to those girls. It's a big honor as the girls were carefully selected.          Gary Myers Indiana High School Girls Wrestling. 

Troy.jpg

Markaela.jpg

Looks like a good event.  I honestly haven't looked at the girls rankings all year and didn't realize she was listed at 113lbs.  She is my varsity 106lber and has wrestled 106lbs all year.  I am sure she would be willing to give up weight and bump up to 113lbs if their isn't a spot at 106lbs where she will be competing at girls state.

Edited by tskin

Here is the dual list and I will try and reach out to all the coaches and school if they are not able to make it and select the next wrestler available.

North                                          South             98lb-Lizzie Dollar Jay County VS Adriana Sanchez Purdue Polytech.

106lbs- Devyn Moore Lake Central VS Torieonna Buchanan West Vigo

113lbs-Trinty Malave Munster VS Kelsey Bilz Madison

120lbs-Anna Kresja Delta VS Cailin Campbell North Montgomery

126lbs- Andrea Hernandez Bellmont VS  Sarah Dix Pendleton Heights

132lbs-Grace Sells Penn VS Catie Campbell North Montgomery

138lbs-Leah Bishop Highland VS Sierra Pienkowski Mt Vernon

145lbs-Aulani Davis Kokomo VS Jessica Geiger Cloverdale

152lbs-Kiersten O'Neal Wabash VS Jazlyn Gramlin Lebanon

160lbs-Mackenzie Konanz Penn VS Hanna Stapleton Centerville

170lbs-Addison Snyder Jimtown VS Sierra Zamorano New Albany

182lbs-Logan Miller Penn VS Sarah Huse Lebanon

195lbs-Riley Dempewolf McCutcheon VS Paige Givens Cloverdale

250lbs-Felicity Stockman Ft Wayne Wayne VS Melissa Mota Crawfordsville.

So Coaches I will be trying to reach out to you but here is the list it is subject to change. Say a girl went up a weight or will be out of town. Here is my email garymyers86@gmail.com and here is my cell phone number 317-514-0102 to confirm!! P.S I am making a few other match ups so stay tuned.

Edited by Ironbear

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.