152- Gabe Bragg vs Grant Mallery

160- Andrew Wilson #1 SS #7 State vs AJ Steenbeke #3 SS #10 State

170- Ulrick Urasky #4 SS #6 State vs Pate Eastin #1 SS #3 State

182- Johnny Parker #2 SS #5 State vs Josiah Williams or Nenio Muhammed

195- Grayson Harvey vs Juan Grange #4 SS #11 State

220- David Guhl #1 SS #4 State vs Peyton Kendall #3 SS #12 State

285- Lane Fowler vs Brock Donati #5SS #15 State or Grant Boling

6 hours ago, TeamInjuryTime07 said:

How many Cathedral winners were “Cathedral” kids K-12...

You’re missing the point...the point is that without the transfers, Penn most likely gets shutout. I can’t put my finger on it, but something odd is going on at Penn based on the fact that their best wrestler isn’t wrestling for them at all this year.

2 hours ago, dwise said:

You’re missing the point...the point is that without the transfers, Penn most likely gets shutout. I can’t put my finger on it, but something odd is going on at Penn based on the fact that their best wrestler isn’t wrestling for them at all this year.

Something is weird with Penn. They have all these new transfers, but it’s not like they’re from Mishawaka or coming down from Michigan. These guys are from South Carolina, Texas, and Illinois. And it is very weird that Carroll isn’t wrestling, especially if his reasoning is to wrestle the completely nonexistent national scene during scholastic season. 

For what it is worth....I expect you will see a much different Penn lineup on Saturday.  Penn has only wrestled once or twice prior to last night and they are always tweaking the early season lineup.  Note....no Denton, Harper or Matteo at 113, 120, 126.  Upper weights bumped all over the place.  They will tune it in.  I wouldn't draw too many early conclusions from what you saw last night?

Last night was just some more of the misinformation Russian collusion.  Believe it or not???

Edited by SharkBit

The Lineup is not set, Cathedral is better even with the right lineup. Carroll decided to focus on training, he is not interested in Indiana, He has much bigger dreams and goals. Kid is trying to be an Olympic champion one day. Penn will get better. That was only the second match of the season. 

12 minutes ago, SharkBit said:

For what it is worth....I expect you will see a much different Penn lineup on Saturday.  Penn has only wrestled once or twice prior to last night and they are always tweaking the early season lineup.  Note....no Denton, Harper or Matteo at 113, 120, 126.  Upper weights bumped all over the place.  They will tune it in.  I wouldn't draw too many early conclusions from what you saw last night?

Last night was just some more of the misinformation Russian collusion.  Believe it or not???

So, you drive all the way down to Indy to wrestle the #3 team in the State and you don't bring your best? 🤓

5 minutes ago, dwise said:

So, you drive all the way down to Indy to wrestle the #3 team in the State and you don't bring your best? 🤓

You ever work with teenagers before? I will never try to understand what goes on in Brad's mind because I'm not even sure he understands what goes on in his mind but there a lot of reasons in this current situation that may have prevented kids from being in the lineup. No matter what kids he put on the mat I don't think they win that dual. I hope we aren't deeming programs as a failure for a loss to Cathedral because if so there will be a lot of coaching vacancies after this season...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.