Rankings Update Fort Wayne #2

Y2CJ41

4 hours ago, Thor said:

Man, the General is NOT gonna be happy. 

Why not?  The results say he should be ranked 4th.  He lost.  I’m never mad when the rankings reflect the results.  The only thing I’m unhappy about is it’s still 2020 and the Bears playoff hopes.

8 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

If Mudrack from Northrop is ranked: Elijah Talamentez needs to be ranked.   Talamentez beat him to qualify for Semi-State last year.   Mekhi Spencer should be ranked higher.  He is Swiss Cheesing the competition.  

Ya it was a fluke he beat him he got lucky at regionals but he got beat in the SAC! So they are 1-1 last year. Elijah has been wrestling 160 so not much of an argument!

9 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

If Mudrack from Northrop is ranked: Elijah Talamentez needs to be ranked.   Talamentez beat him to qualify for Semi-State last year.   Mekhi Spencer should be ranked higher.  He is Swiss Cheesing the competition.  

Talamentez has been at 160 so far this year. I have recently heard Snider’s lineup from 160-182 are moving down a weight, so assuming that happens you’ll probably see better overall representation.

On 12/17/2020 at 12:07 PM, MUD said:

Ya it was a fluke he beat him he got lucky at regionals but he got beat in the SAC! So they are 1-1 last year. Elijah has been wrestling 160 so not much of an argument!

No fluke: you forget I was literally right there.  It’s no fluke it’s called strategy. Remember he is from arguably the best wrestling family ever from the Summit City.  It wasn’t a fluke: it was excellent support and strategy and a great cheering section led by yours truly.  You may have a chance on Wednesday: Luckily for you: I won’t be there.

On 12/17/2020 at 12:55 PM, Caleb Spires said:

Talamentez has been at 160 so far this year. I have recently heard Snider’s lineup from 160-182 are moving down a weight, so assuming that happens you’ll probably see better overall representation.

Yeah, yeah, ...sure,sure.   It’s funny I think a little cub told me something similar.  It doesn’t matter Bruv:  You’ve shown over-the course of time that your own biases cannot help but get in the way when determining where a Fort Wayne wrestler deserves to be.  And I don’t need a follow up on how awesome Caleb is and what sacrifices he makes: we all do even if y’all don’t see it.   

7 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Yeah, yeah, ...sure,sure.   It’s funny I think a little cub told me something similar.  It doesn’t matter Bruv:  You’ve shown over-the course of time that your own biases cannot help but get in the way when determining where a Fort Wayne wrestler deserves to be.  And I don’t need a follow up on how awesome Caleb is and what sacrifices he makes: we all do even if y’all don’t see it.   

I’m usually pretty sure you’re just trolling me and by responding I’m just giving you exactly what you want, but in the case you aren’t, this fetishization of the idea that I’m biased against certain teams or kids is getting a little odd. How does that benefit me in any way, when my goal every season is for all 56 SQs to be ranked? 

18 hours ago, Caleb Spires said:

I’m usually pretty sure you’re just trolling me and by responding I’m just giving you exactly what you want, but in the case you aren’t, this fetishization of the idea that I’m biased against certain teams or kids is getting a little odd. How does that benefit me in any way, when my goal every season is for all 56 SQs to be ranked? 

Be easy Caleb Clause.  You are correct: for the most part I’m joking.  To be honest I’m going to “F” with you for infinity for saying Watts can take Early Jr.  I could’ve insulted you and say you don’t know nothing about wrestling: I did not.  Look I challenged you to wrestle on Kwanzaa and rumor has it you are about 40lbs above the scratch weight of 155.  You let the wrestling community down and gave up your opportunity to permanently shut me up.  So I’ll give you sometime.  Can you make 155 by a March and let’s give the people what they want?  In conclusion: you are sleeping on Spencer though; and Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanzaa.

Edited by GenHeavyHandz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.