Significant Wins 12/12

wwatson

Delta bumped stud freshman #4 SS FW ranked 126 Wyatt Krejsa (he's beat state placer Dedman 9-4 and both his other losses are to state ranked studs,  #8 BRAC Hooper  6-1 and #13 Tony Wood losing in ot)  up to wrestle #7Ncss  ranked Brevan Thrine..

Brevan was up 8-1 and stuck him in the 2nd..Wyatt's a stud no doubt but I'm telling everybody right now you better be ready for a war if you tangle with Brevan Thrine 11-0, 10 pins all under 3 minutes...Kid is a monster 32 pounder..I respect that young man wanting a challenge and giving my guy a quality match.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

30 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Delta bumped #4 SS ranked 126 Wyatt Krejsa (beat state placer Dedman 9-4) up to wrestle #7 ncSs ranked Thrine.. Brevan was up 6-1 and stuck him in the 2nd..Wyatt's a stud no doubt but I'm telling everybody right now you better be ready for a war if you tangle with Brevan Thrine 11-0, 11 pins all under 3 minutes...Kid is a monster 32 pounder.

Impressive 

2 hours ago, 1prouddad said:

Impressive 

That young man he Wrestled is a 🔨 at 126, but Brev was just too strong and technical ..Wyatt will be making noise in his SS and I think will have great chance at punching his ticket..

Brev will just keep getting better and prepping for team state and a good run.. We've worked really hard this off season together and Trizton has been helping him some on his top game..NC gave up 18 pts in FFs tonight out the gate and lost by 2 ..170 On Delta Fox is really impressive as well.. He'll be at the bank if I had to make a bet on it.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

3 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

That young man he Wrestled is a 🔨 at 126, but Brev was just too strong and technical ..Wyatt will be making noise in his SS and I think will have great chance at punching his ticket..

Brev will just keep getting better and prepping for team state and a good run.. We've worked really hard this off season together and Trizton has been helping him some on his top game..NC gave up 18 pts in FFs tonight out the gate and lost by 2 ..170 On Delta Fox is really impressive as well.. He'll be at the bank if I had to make a bet on it.

Best of luck to him. 

4 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Delta bumped stud freshman #4 SS FW ranked 126 Wyatt Krejsa (he's beat state placer Dedman 9-4 and both his other losses are to state ranked studs,  #8 BRAC Hooper  6-1 and #13 Tony Wood losing in ot)  up to wrestle #7Ncss  ranked Brevan Thrine..

Brevan was up 8-1 and stuck him in the 2nd..Wyatt's a stud no doubt but I'm telling everybody right now you better be ready for a war if you tangle with Brevan Thrine 11-0, 10 pins all under 3 minutes...Kid is a monster 32 pounder..I respect that young man wanting a challenge and giving my guy a quality match.

I coached Krejsa in Wisconsin this off season. He’s a goer! Always looking to improve his position. He doesn’t stop. Love his style and work ethic. Been watching he and his very tough sister at Cobra. Look forward to great things from that kid. 

Congrats to your guy. We will be rooting for him. 

11 hours ago, Mattyb said:

I coached Krejsa in Wisconsin this off season. He’s a goer! Always looking to improve his position. He doesn’t stop. Love his style and work ethic. Been watching he and his very tough sister at Cobra. Look forward to great things from that kid. 

Congrats to your guy. We will be rooting for him. 

Yes he was attacking non stop and is a monster 126, he's only a freshman but I think he's def skilled beyond his years.. Thanks for the kind words and looking forward to seeing your young men's  journeys as well brother.

23 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

NC actually won by 2.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.