Significant Wins 12/12

wwatson

7 hours ago, 1prouddad said:

So Avon is no longer part of that big bad #county club. When was the breakup? 

seriously though..... your posts are in no way beneficial to this board.  Do everyone a favor and just read posts and stop trying to add your worthless content.

9 hours ago, JMILL said:

seriously though..... your posts are in no way beneficial to this board.  Do everyone a favor and just read posts and stop trying to add your worthless content.

Oh boy, did I hit a nerve here! It’s all fun and games when this board is covered in #county this and that turning this into some kind of playground theatre. But let someone say something and BOOM, now they bring nothing to this board. Good stuff I gotta say. 

19 hours ago, Shoey said:

From Portage:

The 106 from Portage is good. Def state qualifier. Prob Top 10. Portage 145 and 152 should be at Bankers too. 

The 170 (Fuqua) and 182 (Ward) from Franklin will be podium folk. 

Not sure if anyone can beat Andrew Wilson of CHS at 160 if he wrestles this well. Same goes for Dickey. He looked fairly untouchable. 

Franklin is already a tough out in a dual meet. And look to be pretty young. Portage is way down. 

Great see-saw dual between CP and Cath. Cath is a tough match-up for CP. 28-28 w criteria win on match victories 8-6. 

I said it last week.... Wilson is tough. He’s my early pick to win it all at that weight. 

3 hours ago, 1prouddad said:

Oh boy, did I hit a nerve here! It’s all fun and games when this board is covered in #county this and that turning this into some kind of playground theatre. But let someone say something and BOOM, now they bring nothing to this board. Good stuff I gotta say. 

I think @JMILL is just frustrated. He puts his name out there. Does great things with our youth (statewide) and has raised a state champ. To have a no named never has been constantly getting on a message board and be a negative basher of his area and something that he helped build sucks. Dude... this is youth wrestling and all you do is knock our teams when they fail. You take joy in kids losing. That’s messed up. Up here we root for EMD (unless we are wrestling us). We know the kids the parents and their coaches. I personally have coached many of them. I don’t care where kids go to school. I help any and all youth. We are friends with many from EMD. We take no pleasure seeing any kid fail. I know that your trying to be funny. That’s basically what we do when we pumped up our area. The people that really know us know that. But.. your hate and constant negativity has touch a nerve. Probably time to calm down a bit and realize this is just about some hard working kids trying to get a season in and reach their goals. I’m pretty sure that this is where my guy Jason Miller is coming from. 

Btw... no need to respond. We’re good. 

16 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

I think @JMILL is just frustrated. He puts his name out there. Does great things with our youth (statewide) and has raised a state champ. To have a no named never has been constantly getting on a message board and be a negative basher of his area and something that he helped build sucks. Dude... this is youth wrestling and all you do is knock our teams when they fail. You take joy in kids losing. That’s messed up. Up here we root for EMD (unless we are wrestling us). We know the kids the parents and their coaches. I personally have coached many of them. I don’t care where kids go to school. I help any and all youth. We are friends with many from EMD. We take no pleasure seeing any kid fail. I know that your trying to be funny. That’s basically what we do when we pumped up our area. The people that really know us know that. But.. your hate and constant negativity has touch a nerve. Probably time to calm down a bit and realize this is just about some hard working kids trying to get a season in and reach their goals. I’m pretty sure that this is where my guy Jason Miller is coming from. 

No, I’ll respond because I don’t need you permission. If you all can’t take it ,DONT DISH IT OUT! 
I have been on here and gave props to Many many of the wrestlers not only from EVV, but also the county and even the wrestlers from up north. I’ve went as far as projecting wrestlers from the county to be top of the podium so I respect the work they put in and their  achievements. But let’s not act like y’all don’t overtake this site at times with all the #County chat, especially after a victory. Good day 

19 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

No, I’ll respond because I don’t need you permission. If you all can’t take it ,DONT DISH IT OUT! 
I have been on here and gave props to Many many of the wrestlers not only from EVV, but also the county and even the wrestlers from up north. I’ve went as far as projecting wrestlers from the county to be top of the podium so I respect the work they put in and their  achievements. But let’s not act like y’all don’t overtake this site at times with all the #County chat, especially after a victory. Good day 

It’s a one way argument... lol! We don’t dish anything. We are never negative. Your only one bashing programs and kids! Lol

Again... calm down. 

Also... we know who you are and take exception when a man with your background knocks kids. 

Again... we’re good buddy! 

Edited by Mattyb

Franklin Community:

182lb- 170lb  #4 Jalen Ward over 182lb #4 Johnny Parker  (7-4) 

195lb- #5 Harris Eason over 182lb #13 Seth Willems (dec.)

170#- 160 #10 Tyler Fuqua over 170lb #6 Ulrik Urasky (fall), Tyler over 170lb #15 Nick Tattini (dec.)

36 minutes ago, EFuqua said:

Franklin Community:

182lb- 170lb  #4 Jalen Ward over 182lb #4 Johnny Parker  (7-4) 

195lb- #5 Harris Eason over 182lb #13 Seth Willems (dec.)

170#- 160 #10 Tyler Fuqua over 170lb #6 Ulrik Urasky (fall), Tyler over 170lb #15 Nick Tattini (dec.)

Big wins for Franklin's leaders.. 

Some interesting matches during the ACAC's Friday and Saturday.  Austin Lewis from Bluffton beat both Reiley (JayCo) and Loshe (SA).  Reiley beat Loshe Friday evening as well.  Uhlman (AC) beat Wood (JayCo) in a very close match.  Wood also pinned Corkwell (Bluffton).  Curtis (JayCo) looked tough both days.

12 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Just FYI, He’s not an EMD guy.  

On 12/12/2020 at 1:04 PM, SWINfan said:

Delaney Ruhlman - Bloomington South completely dominated State Champ Blake Boarman winning 11-3.  Give a ton of credit to Ruhlman as he came out and controlled things from the beginning.  But Boarman looked listless and not himself.  I saw the same in his first match so I'm not sure if it's not his day, but I've never seen Boarman dominated, not even in the State Title match 2 years ago.

what weight?

14 hours ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

Some interesting matches during the ACAC's Friday and Saturday.  Austin Lewis from Bluffton beat both Reiley (JayCo) and Loshe (SA).  Reiley beat Loshe Friday evening as well.  Uhlman (AC) beat Wood (JayCo) in a very close match.  Wood also pinned Corkwell (Bluffton).  Curtis (JayCo) looked tough both days.

Uhlman also had a decision win over Lewis. The conference has some really nice young talent in the 113-126 range. Definitely the deepest weights in my opinion this weekend. Bertsch from Bluffton adds to it as well. 

8 hours ago, jetwrestling said:

Uhlman also had a decision win over Lewis. The conference has some really nice young talent in the 113-126 range. Definitely the deepest weights in my opinion this weekend. Bertsch from Bluffton adds to it as well. 

I missed that.  Going to have to go back an rewatch it.  Was difficult trying to follow along all 3 mats with no sound, except when WZBD was on air.  Thank you.

And I agree about the 113-126 in our area (not even going to mention the rest of the state).  I've said it before, there could be a kid who leaves the JayCo Regional a 3rd or 4th and makes it through to Indy if the seeding works out.  They're really that stacked.  I think Uhlman should get some SS ranking love, and Cook had the Bellmont kid whooped pretty good at both Sectional and Regional before getting in a tough spot.  Cook should get his rankings up over the next month heading into Sectional.  

2 hours ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

I missed that.  Going to have to go back an rewatch it.  Was difficult trying to follow along all 3 mats with no sound, except when WZBD was on air.  Thank you.

And I agree about the 113-126 in our area (not even going to mention the rest of the state).  I've said it before, there could be a kid who leaves the JayCo Regional a 3rd or 4th and makes it through to Indy if the seeding works out.  They're really that stacked.  I think Uhlman should get some SS ranking love, and Cook had the Bellmont kid whooped pretty good at both Sectional and Regional before getting in a tough spot.  Cook should get his rankings up over the next month heading into Sectional.  

Isn’t Gavin Cook back soon? I know he broke his arm at the end of football. Thought I heard he’d be back soon. 

35 minutes ago, PhillyFanMD said:

Dunno if this is significant but MD JV devoured Avon Varsity

What happened to the Orioles?

Covid has hit them bad. Not really actual Covid tho. Seems as if they are doing tons of contract tracing. Many are of the opinion that the administration there is going overboard with it. I don’t have a kid at Avon this year, but still root for them. I know it’s frustrating for all involved. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.